Pechu.....

Kathir caught hold of her shoulder violently which made her face shrink in pain.......
Despite her physical feelings she sat there looking at him fearlessly.....
Kathir gave an angry Stare to mullai who was constantly nagging him with things he never even thought of....
A hell lot of wrong accusations.....
He wanted in that instant to shake her and shook off all her doubts and second thoughts.....
But only for a moment his violent thoughts sat in their place.......
As the other moment he controlled himself and took his hand away from her......

Taking deep breaths he further calmed himself up.......

K:Idhey vishayatha neeyum naanum erkanave pesirkkom.......Thirumba thirumba orey vishayatha pesardhu onakku pudichurkkalam........Aana enakku pudikaadhu......Adhanaala ennala pesa mudiyaadhu.........

He said in a much more stiffened tone that was enough to trigger her anger........

M:Oho.......Neenga pesamaateeha........naa mattum paithiyakari maathiri pesikitrukeno.......

Kathir who was about to answer her back angrily changed it into sarcasm in the end.......

K:Thirutham.........paithiyakari maathirilam illa.......NEE PAITHIYAKARI THAAN........

He stressed each and every syllable of the word angering her more and more in a matter of moments.........

M:Oho.....indha ponnana mudivukku vara kaaranam ennavo???

She gave back to him with the same sarcasm.........

K:Neraya irukku.......modhalla nee yaarunnu onakku theriyanum......Aana nee yaarunnu evano oru porukki sollithaana nee therinjukara.........

M:Pch.......Ennanga solla vareeha???

K:Adhey thaan naanum kekkaren........nee ennathaan solla vara ellarkum???

M:Ennga erkanave naa 1008 kozhappathula iruken.........

K:Romba seri........nyayamana kozhappangal.........Adhukku thelivu nee onnoda ennangala yosicha thaan kedaikkum........Evano pesunadha yosicha kedaikaadhu.........
aana onakkenga adhellam puriya pogudhu??

Oruvela neeyum avan pesuna maathiri........Nesamaave apdi pattavalo........

He paused angering her to the core.........

Mullai in an instant got up angrily as if she will beat him in the next moment but stopped in the middle.......

M:Vaarthaiya alandhu pesunga.......

K:Tharasu konduvarla.......

He said sarcastically.......

M:Ennanga nakkala??

K:Kandippa aama.........

M:Pch......en ennaya ipdi chithravadha panreeha????

She asked in an irritated broken tone.......

K:Onnaya neeye chithravadha pannikardha paaka pudikama.......

Came her reply instantly without any hesitance in a much more soft tone this time......

M:En pudikala???

She asked in a lowered tone with a tinge of expectation........

K:Theriyala.........

He further said in soft tone........

M:Ohh........

Disappointment was evident in the tone.......

A sense of silence prevailed.......

Which was broken by the noise of their "uncle" outside.......

K:Veliya chithappa irukaaha........