Pirivu.......

A week passed.....

Separation from each other was not as easy as they both thought.....

He in a rage let her go back to her parents' home....
And....
She in a rage came back to her parents' home....

But.....

Life during this one week of separation was more like a hell......

Though they were left freely for a day to reduce the intensity of the situation the very next day both came across n number of questions from everyone......

While mullai tried hard to give a soothing lie as an answer for her father and mother, kathir there tried hard to maintain his composure.......
With questions being bombarded by both the families the separated couple tried hard to conceal their nasty arguments as both felt it was their pure privacy and no one had the rights to intervene this......

Kasthuri who visited both the houses daily for a gossip returned with a big nose cut as the couple were not ready to say anything.....

And it was post a week, kasthuri sitting in murugan's household started with gossip of her sort....

Kas:Pch.......Thaali perukkum bodhu abasagunama andha sangili keezha vizhailaye naa sonnen atha.....
Nee kettiya......

P:Kettu enna senjurkanum nu solra kasthuri.....andha ponnu meenakkunnu senja sangilila ivaloda thaaliya kothu potrukanumnnu solriya...
Annaikku nee apdi sonnadha thaan enakku nenappu.....

Kas:Pch.....en atha enmela kovikkara???

P:Pinna enna seiya solra kasthuri.....aasari nagaya seriya pathavekkala.....
Adhu kazhuthula podalamnnu edukailaye rendaagi keezha vizhundhuchu.....
Andha nelamaila vera enna seiya solra??
Adhaan parigaram pannuchulla??

Kas:Edhu???
Marubadiyum pudhu manja kayithula thaaliya kothu kathir thambiya katti Vida sonnadha??
Adhu oru parigarama atha??

P:Vera enna d seiya solra??Adhaan pudhu naal paathu marubadiyum thaali pirichu kokkalam apo ivanga jaadhagathaiyum paakalamnnu athachi sonnahale.....innum vera enna seiya solra??

She said in a completely pissed off tone.....
Of course why not.....
For the past one week she has been asking mullai in every way she could the reason for her sudden arrival.....
But.....
Mullai was not ready to reply.....

She was not ready to share anything with her own mother......

In addition, no one from PS house didn't even enquire about mullai being there which pissed her more and more....
The mother got a sense of fear about her kid's life......
Which made her automatically lose her patience and the composure which she was maintaining all these days.....

Kas:Ennavo po atha.....edhaachum sollucha mulla....

After which came the usual conversation which mullai didn't hear further....
Infact, though she was standing there to overhear kasthuri and Parvathy's conversation only to get some information about him which kasthuri usually gives to Parvathy during the course of her conversation that day came inside quietly as her mind automatically started echoing his words "On kazhuthula naa kattuna manjaloda eeram kuda kaayala....adhukulla poyum poyum nnu solra alavukku namma kudumbam nadatharom??"

Mullai for the past week whenever her mother or father questioned didn't answer properly as she was not ready to address the ghost behind the door...
But....
Her mind was constantly thinking about where it all went wrong.......

Now.....

Even without her Knowledge her mind remembered where it went wrong......

WORDS......WORDS.....WORDS.....