Akkarai......

Both kathir and mullai are standing on either side of the bed staring each other angrily....

K:Ei oru thadava sonna kekkamaatiya nee??

M:Idhey kelviya naanum ongakitta kekkalamlla??

K:Pch.....Ei.....pesama poiru.....

M:Naa en nga pesama poganum......enakkum idhaana roomuh???

K:with a sigh Ipo onakku ennathaan venum??

M:Pch.....odambu thaan mudilayenga kattilla thaan paduthu thoongunga naa keezha paduthukkarennu thaana solren......Adha seiyama en mallukku nikkanum???

K:Eii......kattillam romba sogusu enakku adhellam thevailla......ennaya vitta naa nimmadhiya tharailaye paduthu thoonguven.......
adhanaala nee konjam thondharavu pannama paduthu thaan tholayen.....muttering under breath........chumma uyira vaangittu.....

Those words "nimmadhiya vitta", "Chumma uyira vaangittu" and "thondharavu pannama paduthu thaan tholayen" hurted her within matter of seconds........
Mullai giving a look that showed death pain, laid there quietly as he said wiping her silent tears.....
Kathir closed his eyes in irritation......

He was not able to configure the reason for her sudden emotional behaviour........

With a deep sigh he dropped himself over the bed at a considerable distance as she said just to soothe her......
Mullai sensing him beside turned around only to confirm what her instincts said......
She felt an instant fear and relief at the same time confusing her ownself to the core......
Kathir was able to sense both her emotions through her eyes........
And his understanding made him angry immediately.....

K:Indha d.....pakkathula paduthadhum ennavo onnaya karpazhikka muyarchi panna padutha maathiri karpana gudhiraya tharikettu oda vidadha........
Edho neeya romba sonniyennu thaan paduthen.......Mathapadi endha nenappulayum illa.....
Onakkum venaam enakkum venaam......Padukkaila nee apdi padu naa ipdi padukkaren......Periya padukka thaan......Dharalama edam pathum.......
Vambizhukama thoongu....

With that he turned around even without giving her a chance to speak and closed his eyes tightly......
His harsh and angry words hurted mullai again who was at that moment in a much more vulnerable state......
Even slightest of harsh words made her tear up......
And now kathir's gesture of not looking at her......
She too turned around with tear-striken face and closed her eyes.......

But.......

Here there was a thing which she didnt know......
Even kathir didnt understand that......

It was kathir's mindset.......
Even without his knowledge kathir started melting within himself for her tears.....
That made him shed all his inhibitions and lay down beside her only to stop her tears.....
But.....
The fear in her eyes made him unknowingly hurt her with harsh words.......

Also the first ever proximity with her in the same bed when he was completely conscious triggered the manliness within him........
Fearing his own emotions, he turned around instantly and closed his eyes tightly warning his ownself......

Even without their knowledge they both slept off in the same position.......
In sometime, it was mullai who first opened her eyes only to wake up seeing his face......
Mullai was taken aback on this sudden encounter with kathir though a sleeping one......

Involuntarily memories starting from previous night till their afternoon conversation rushed within her mind making her cheeks flush to deep red colour....

M(MV):Oru manushanaala epdi ipdi irukka mudiyum???Oru nimisham namakku parinju olagathaye edhithu sanda podraaha......Oru nimisham paatha nammakittaye ennennavo pesi mallukku nikkaraha......ellar melayum paasama irukaaha aana nammakitta mattum embuttu kovama irukaaha......Ivughaloda endha uruvam thaan unmaiyana uruvam????