S 2- TS: Love..

Account run by @strangerincity Arpita..

story writer @overthinking019 Aarti..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"please khaana khaa lena, aaj mujhe aate, aate subha ho jaayegi, kal bhi tum bina kuch khaaye aise hi soo gayi thi, aur urgent call ki wajah se office nikal gayi thi, toh aaj aisa kuch mat karna, agar kiya toh, hospital mei mulakat badh sakti hai, ghar ke siway, aur mujhe tumhe hospital mei treat karna accha nahi lagega" Haseena smile while reading the note, which is stick on fridge door, she open the fridge, & found a food plate, with the another note..

She pulled the dish from fridge & read the note, "please ho sake toh usse 30sec ke liye oven mei daal dena, taake gram ho" she goes to keep the dish in oven, & found another stick note, she pulled the note, & read, "ab yeh mat bolna ke maa mat bano, be a good girl" Haseena shook her head & keep the dish into oven, & goes to pulled the bottle of wine, & another note fall down, & she read it, "ek glass se jaada nahi, nahi toh humein thoda bhi face to face baat karne ka time nahi milega, kal subhe sab kuch calculate karke, hum doono ko sirf aadha ghanta mila raha hai, toh uss time mei mujhe tumhare saath baat karni hai, pichle 15 din ki toh, sirf ek glass" Haseena shook her head & goes to pulled the glass, & she found another note, she pulled it with little irks face, "jaad irritated mat ho, waise bhi 15 din se yahi chal raha hai, 'irritation' aur kuch nahi, toh smile please" Haseena surprise with the note & says with herself, "how she know my every single moment" & she kissed on the note..

Karishma open the door, in early morning, she look whole house in one sight, & she says with herself, "phirse couch par service gun padi hai, kitni baar kaha hai, aise kahi par bhi mat rakho, lekin nahi" & she pick the gun, & keep it in drawer & checked first the fridge, & smile, she walks into the room, found Haseena sleeping peacefully with the blanket..

She smiles, & keep her things on side table, & lightly pushed Haseena from her side, & lied down beside her, Haseena not open her eyes, pulled Karishma near her & asked with tired tone, "done for the day"..

Karishma locked Haseena's hand near to her stomach & says with tired tone- hmm, ab soo jaao, subhe baat karte hai..

Haseena snuggle herself more into Karishma & says- blanket thik se odho, nahi toh thand lag jaayegi..

Karishma smile & she correct the blanket & closed the eyes with clam smile..

..

..

..

Karishma stretch her arms with sleepy eyes, & check the other side, found it empty, & seated on bed with the confusion, while she tied her hair, & called by the name of Haseena, & same time Haseena entered into bedroom with mug, & says- good morning..

Karishma gives her tired smile & says- good morning, lekin tum aaj mujhe se pehle kaise uthi..

Haseena asked while take a seat infront of Karishma- kiu, nahi uth sakti mai..

Karishma says with smile- uth sakti ho, lekin mujhe adat hai na tumhe pehle uthane ki, toh aaj tumhe uss adat mei dakhalandazi ki hai..

Haseena says with clam tone- lekin mujhe coffee banani thi, tumhare liye..

Karishma rise up her eyebrows with surprise & asked- aur yeh kis Khushi mei..

Haseena forward her both hands with mug & says- pehle issye ek baar peekar dekho, phir baatati hun..