S 3- TS: Fight..

Account run by @strangerincity Arpita..

story writer @overthinking019 Aarti..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haseena got the message, & she close her eyes with disappointment, & tight her fist with anger, & says with whispering tone- kiu kar rahi ho tum sab, mujhe nahi accha lagta hai, & again her cell beep with the notification, she check out & she put the cell on table with the thud sound..

..

..

..

Karishma checks the time & says with herself- abhi tak yeh aayi kiu nahi mujhe lene, subhe toh bol rahi thi, mai khud aa jaungi tumhe lene, aur ab raat ke 11 bajne aaye hai phir bhi nahi aayi hai, aur aaj toh sidha duty se yahi aane wali thi, aisa bhi nahi hai, ke aaj koi senior night duty par nahi hai, toh rukna padega, subhe sab kuch acche se bola tha mujhe toh ab, kiu itna late ho raha hai, & she dialled the number of Haseena..

Haseena pick the call, & Karishma asked with clam tone- kaha par ho..

Haseena says with cold tone- ghar par..

Karishma asked with upset layer- ghar par kiu, tum mujhe received karne wali thi, bhool gayi kya..

Haseena says with cold tone- tum khud aa sakti ho, mere waha par tumhe received karne aane se koi badi baat nahi hone wali hai, & she cut the call, before Karishma reply her back..

Karishma look her cell & says with confusion- phone kat diya, bina baat ko sunne, kya hua hai, sab thik toh hai, & she started to recall the day with confusion..

..

..

..

Haseena seated on couch with close eyes, she heard the sound of door opened, Karishma entered in & found only lamp on in lights, she closed the door, & look Haseena with smile, & she on the lights, & says- yahi par baithi ho toh light on karke baith jaati na..

Haseena not says a word, & Karishma encircle her arm around Haseena's neck, touch her cheek with her & says with soft tone- aise adhare mei kiu baithi ho, huh!

Haseena not answered the question of Karishma & Karishma softly kissed on Haseena's shoulder, & says- bolo bhi kuch..

Haseena look to Karishma with layer of anger, Karishma lose her grip from her neck & asked with soft tone- kya hua, itna gussa, kis baat ka, sab thik toh hai..

Haseena says with anger, but in her voice clam- kuch bhi thik nahi hai, & she getting up from the couch, & walks into the room, with stamping her feet..

Karishma completely clueless by the act of Haseena, & she following her till the bedroom, & asked with soft tone- kya hua hai, kuch bologi bhi..

Haseena not says a word & she lied down on bed, & off the light, Karishma lose her patients & asked with irks tone- will you answer my one damn question, what happened?

Haseena seated on bed with anger & throw the cushion on floor, on the light & asked- why did pay my sides bills, haan, is you think I'm not able to do my things, or you think yourself great, great women, who can do anything, huh!

Karishma closed her eyes, while Haseena asked- kiu kiya tumne aisa, haan, maine kaha tha tumhe, ghar ka EMI, light bill, credit card bill aur phone bill bharne ke liye, maine kaha tha..