S 6- TS: Haseena..

Karishma patting head of Joy with sad grin, & saying- Joy tumhe nahi lagta hai Haseena aaj kal humein ignore kar rahi hai, & she looked at Joy, who looking at her & bark..

Karishma shook her head & says- tumhe bhi lag raha hai na! ab toh bas sirf 2 hi din huye hai, naa mere call utha rahi hai aur video call, bas message mei baat kar rahi hai, kahi aise toh nahi hai na, koi aur pasand aayi hai!

Again he bark, & she says with smile- nahi, tumhe nahi lagta hai..

He bark again, & she says- thik hai bhai, ab tumhe nahi lagta hai, toh mai kon hoti hun bolne wali, waise bhi mujhse jaada toh tum usse jaante ho, right!, & he bark, & she kissed him with smile, while her cell rings with hospital call..

..

..

..

Karishma coming out from the OT room with smile, & she giving good news about patient to the relatives, who she treated, & she turned to moved towards her cabin, but her corner eyes catch familiar body, & she turned, & smile vanished from her face, she grits her teeth, & hold the hand with anger, & pulled the person with anger, person started to walked while holding left cheek with poor face!

"ussi din kaha tha na, jis din tum pehli baar waha par uss jagah par baithi thi, muh latkakar, jaise ke tumhara koi patient andar hai, ab thappad maru tumhe Haseena" Karishma says with irks tone..

Haseena not says a words, she seated on chair with holding her left side face, Karishma says with irks tone- mujhe nahi accha lagta hai, mera koi aapna waha par baitha rahe, aur 2 din se tum ghar par nahi aayi ho, isska kya matlab hai, aur yaha par aayi ho, aur waise muh latkaye huye baithi thi, tumhare relatives the woh..

Haseena shook her head in no, while Karishma asked with anger- toh phir kiu baithi thi waha par, haan, kiu baithi thi, kuch bologi!

Haseena moving her eyes left to right & again started to stare Karishma with same dull expression, Karishma says with fumes anger- thappad khaaogi agar muh nahi khola toh!

Haseena side her hand from her left side, Karishma opened her mouth with shocked & she quickly comes near to her, touched her left side face, & asked with panic tone- yeh kya hua hai, & she touched the face, to know the reason, which is left side swelling from ear side to cheek..

Haseena back of her face with pain, while keep her palm on it, Karishma asked with concerned tone- kuch baataogi, kya karke aayi ho!

Haseena give helpless look to Karishma & Karishma asked- bolne ke liye nahi ho raha hai!

Haseena shook her head in yes with sad grin & Karishma grab the notepad with pen & says with upset tone- kya karke aayi ho, baata toh deti ek baar, tch, tum bhi na Haseena, & she handover notepad to Haseena, & quickly turned towards the fridge, & bring icepack to her..

Haseena writing down something into the notepad, while Karishma carefully hold the icepack near to Haseena's left side face, while Haseena stole the glance, to looked Karishma's face, & gets busy with the writing..

Karishma says with upset layer- kitni baar kaha hai Haseena, aise kuch ulta sidha mat karo, jise tumse jaada takleef mujhe ho, aur 2 din mei aisa kya hua jo tum aise! & Haseena forward the notepad to Karishma..

Karishma take the notepad in her hand, & started to read- kishmish I love you..

Karishma looked Haseena & says with smile- I love you too..

Again she looked into the notepad, & started to read- aage ki baat padhkar mujh par thoda bhi gussa mat karna, pehle se hi mai dard mei hun, tumhari daant sehne karne ki takat bilkul bhi nahi hai! & Karishma looked Haseena with layer of anger..