S 11- TS: Pain..

Haseena entered the house, & threw the bag on the couch, & headed towards the washroom, on the shower & sat under the shower with a sad face..

"so 3rd batch of doctors, nurses, ward boys, you all guys getting released for 24 hours, but everyone has to be here at the hospital," the dean says with a smile..

Karishma tightened her fist with a winning smile, & she got back towards her cabin, her cell vibrated with the name Cheetah, & she picked up the call- haan bhai..

"kaha par ho" Cheetah asked with a soft tone..

"hospital mei, aaj chutthi mili hai, toh ghar jaa rahi hun, hope aap aur sab ghar wale safe hai" Karishma asked with a concerned tone..

"ji, ji, sab thik hai, lekin tumhari baat Haseena se ho rahi hai" Cheetah asked with a soft tone..

"humesha hoti hai, haan bas milna thik se nahi ho raha hai, aur aaj poore 4 mahine baad ghar ka muh dekhne jaa rahi hun, Haseena bhi ghar par milne wali hai, I am so happy, finally hum doono ko ekdusre ke liye time milne wala hai" Karishma says with little a excited tone..

"ahem, tumhe Haseena kuch nahi baataya hai" Cheetah asked with a little upset tone..

"mujhe kuch pata hona chahiye, jo mujhe nahi baataya gaya hai" Karishma asked with a upset layer..

"umm, Haseena lost her father" Cheetah says with a little heavy tone..

"what" Karishma says with a shocked tone..

Before Cheetah said anything, Karishma quickly asked- kab hua yeh..

"ahem, 4 weeks ago, aur Haseena ko kisne bhi nahi baataya tha, mai bhi nahi baata paya, mujhe baatane se maana kiya gaya, usske family ne, kal Haseena ka mujhe call aaya tha, toh maine baataya, aur kal bina kuch bole mera call cut kiya aur bas tab se mera call bhi avoid kar rahi hai" Cheetah says with a upset tone..

Karishma sighs & says- aapne galat kiya hai bhai, tch, mai ghar jaa rahi hun, aapse baad mei baat karti hun..

Haseena lying on the bed with open eyes, staring at the ceiling, with a lost mind..

Karishma opens the door with a spare key, & walks towards the bedroom, she peeps in silently, & says with a soft tone- sweet face..

Haseena does not respond to Karishma at first, & Karishma again calls Haseena with a soft tone- sweet face..

Haseena stops staring at the ceiling & looks at on door, & gives a sad smile, Karishma says with a soft sad smile- I am home..

Haseena gives a sad smile, & Karishma says- fresh ho kar aati hun..

Haseena nodded only, & again started to stare at the ceiling, Karishma stared at Haseena for a moment & she walked towards the washroom..

Karishma enters the room & takes a seat on the bed's edge, & Haseena looks at Karishma once, & keeps her head on Karishma's lap, Karishma caresses her fingers into the hair of Haseena smoothly, a soft sob Karishma hears of Haseena, Karishma rubbed Haseena's arm, with a brim eye, Haseena says with a soft tone- 4 weeks, & they not even informed me, that much I am a bad girl of the house, aapne baare mei sochkar maine galat kiya iss liye usski saaza mujhe aise di gayi, & Haseena stared to sobs hard..

Karishma tries to control herself, & she tries to calm down Haseena, but at the same time to let her go with the pain..

The next day, Karishma woke up, & found Haseena near the balcony with lost thoughts, & Karishma said- sweet face..