S 9- TS: I Don't Want To Get Marry..

Karishma holds her ears to control her mind's echoing sounds, & she grits her teeth with pain & shouts with that, & opens her eyes, & found herself in her cabin alone, & she mimes with wet eyes- fuck..

At the same time, her cell rings with the flashing name Haseena, & she cuts the call, & on next moment she receives the message from Haseena, "I'm coming to pick you"

Karishma runs her fingers through her hair & calls back to Haseena..

Haseena picked up the call & says- hey kishmish..

Karishma says with a quick tone- listen to me, don't come, an urgency come up..

Haseena says with a soft tone- ok, ok, I am not coming, best of luck..

Karishma does not reply to Haseena & she hangs up the ongoing call, Haseena looks at the cell screen & says- bye bhi nahi kaha, shayad bahot jaada jaldi mei thi, chalo koi baat nahi..

The next morning, Haseena opened her eyes & found the other side empty, & said tired sleepy- kishmish raat ko ghar aayi hi nahi..

Haseena grabbed her cell, & dialled the number of Karishma & Karishma opened her eyes & checked out the time, & picked up the call, & said in a tired tone- good morning..

Haseena takes a seat on the bed & says- hospital mei hi ho abhi tak..

Karishma says with a tired tone- haan, woh subhe ho gayi thi, toh duty hi continue kardi maine..

Haseena take a little pause & asked- kahi tum gussa toh nahi ho na..

Karishma says with a soft tone- gussa, nahi toh, gussa nahi hun..

Haseena nodded a little, & asked- toh shaam ko received karne aajaau..

Karishma says with a hesitant tone- shaam ka scene mai abhi kaise baata dun, agar phir se koi emergency aayi toh..

Haseena says with a soft tone- ok, toh mai shaam ko call karti hun..

Karishma does not say a word, & Haseena says- rakhti hun, shaam ko call karti hun..

Karishma says with a soft tone- ji, & they hang up the call..

Haseena rest her back, & says to herself- yeh pakka humari woh baat ko lekar humse gussa hai, tch, kiu baar, baar gussa ussi par nikalti hun, kiu..

Karishma is seated in front of the woman, who looking through specs, & Karishma says- I can't explain to her..

"why, don't you love her" the woman asked with stern eyes..

"I love her so much, but couldn't marry" Karishma says with an upset tone..

"why" the woman asked with a stern tone..

"love feds away" Karishma says with skip beats..

"explain" the woman says with a soft tone..

"bachpan se dekha hai, maa, papa ko ekdusre ke saath ladhte, unn doono ki love marriage thi, lekin har waqt bas unnhe maine ladhte, jaghdte dekha hai, aur bas jhootha pyar, jhoothi kasamein logo ke samne, bas jhooth hi tha, aur kuch nahi, aur wahi sab kuch hoga, mera aur Haseena ka shaadi ke baad" Karishma says with upset tone..

"don't compare your love with your parent's love life" the woman says..

Karishma rested her back on a chair & said, "kaise naa karu, mujhe pata hai, wahi sab kuch hoga"

"look Karishma, tum iss baare mei Haseena se baat karo, mere cabin mei baithkar aise sab discuss karne se accha hai, Haseena ke samne baitho aur sab kuch baata do, aur woh kya sochti hai, yeh important hai" the women says with a soft tone..