S 1- TS: Pain Is Pleasure..

"how are you feeling now" Karishma asked Haseena, who is lying on the bed..

"yaha se chutthi kab milegi" Haseena asked with a little irks tone..

Karishma checking out latest report & she asked, "tum kaisa feel kar rahi ho abhi"

Haseena made her face irks one & she turn her face other side & mumbled with herself, "koi mujrim hoti toh ek bajake, sawal ka jawab pata kar pati"

Karishma heard that & she says with smile, "oops bad luck "

Haseena look to Karishma with confusion, & Karishma says with smile, "yahi ke mai mujrim nahi hun, doctor hun"

Haseena says with irks smile, "kaan bade tej hai tumhare"

"rakhne padte hai" & she hold the wrist of Haseena, & started to look wrist watch..

Haseena says with cold tone, "ab sunn hi liya hai toh jawab bhi de do"

Karishma left the wrist of Haseena & she says while keep the stethoscope on the chest of Haseena, "sawal maine pehle pucha tha"

Haseena says with irks tone, "ajeeb ladki ho kafi"

Karishma look once to Haseena with stern eyes, "shuu"

Haseena stay quite for a moment, till Karishma done her check up, & Karishma pulled out the stethoscope from her ear & says, "jawab do"

Haseena says with cold tone, "hum kisi aur se puch lege"

Karishma smile & says, "jaise tumhari marzi"

While the same time sister entered into the room, & Haseena asked to sister, "sister mujhe yaha se discharge kab milega"

Sister look once to Karishma & says, "doctor hi aapko baatayenge"

Haseena look to Karishma, who proudly smile, & she left the room, behind her sister too left, & Police constable entered into the room & Haseena asked him the same question, & he gives her same answer, as per the sister, she closed her eyes with irritation..

In the noon, sister entered into the room of Haseena, who seated on bed with the book, & sister says, "mam aapka meal"

Haseena gives smile to sister & asked, "Dr. Karishma se milna hai"

Sister smile, while she kept the meal plate infront of Haseena & says, "she is busy with the operation"

Haseena rubbed her jawline by thumb & asked, "kis baat ka"

Sister smile & says, "she is a heart surgeon"

Haseena shook her head, & she slightly pulled her wear & check her chest line, shook her head in no & says to sister, "agar woh free ho jaaye toh mujhe unnse milna hai"

Sister smile & says, "doctor Karishma shaam ko visit karngi yaha par, lekin abhi nahi mil sakti aapko, unnhe back to back operation hai abhi"

Haseena shook her head, & sister left the room..

Evening, Karishma entered into the room of Haseena, she found her sleep, & she carefully started to check Haseena, she checked the current report, while Haseena open her eyes, & says, "waise abhi hum thik hai"

Karishma look up to Haseena with little confusion, & Haseena again open her mouth, "subhe jo sawal pucha tha, usska jawab"

Karishma twisting her lips with surprise way & says, "tumhe 4 din baad discharge mil jaayega, aur paire ka plaster bhi 15 din baad khul jaayega"