100 questions

"Date, tomorrow, 7pm, 100 questions"

"Yes MR Lee Jeno, don't stay up all night thinking about me okay?"

"Does my hair look nice?" Jaemin arranged the fringe hanging from his forehead and proceeded to mess with his hair even more. He stood wearing a black t shirt and black sweat pants, holding a helmet under his arms.

"You still haven't told us where you are going and who are you seeing?!" A white haired male along with a pink brown whined from the hall to where the brown haired was standing which was outside the bathroom.

"And for the thousandth time, yes you look fine! Now get your humongous bicycle and you out of my house!" Chenle yelled causing Jisung to rub his ear in annoyance from the aching scream.

Jaemins phone started to ring in his pocket, a smile grew on his face as he saw who the call was from.

"That's my cue to go, see you guys!"

Jaemin got to the ground floor of Chenle's apartment and got his bike cycling out of the residential area. Outside the guard house of the apartments stood a white shirted man with a black helmet, his hair almost covering his eyes.

"Jeno?"

"Jaemin! Is that you woah" Jeno waved his hand in the air to Jaemin who was across the road, Jaemin quickly cycled to over his side.

Here was the agenda for the day, they we're going to cycle to a café Jeno knew well, cycle because coincidentally they both really enjoyed cycling, well Jeno mostly forced the idea. Then they were going to cycle around the city and go home.

"It's me Jeno, let's go and not waste more time shall we?" Jaemin giggled and a Jeno nodded, on that que both of them placed both feet on the pedals and began their journey.

It was a slow, fun and entertaining ride. The scenery was lush green and the sky was bright blue with little to no clouds, they waved at people as they passed, they even came across a woman with a cute dog, coincidentally Jaemin's favourite dog, a Samoyed. Sometimes Jaemin would say Jeno looked like one but whenever Jeno brought it up he'd deny saying such.

They both rode at an equal pace, they shared conversations, jokes and laughed along the way. The café wasn't far so the ride didn't feel or take long, they both parked their bikes out the café and entered. The bells that hung above the cafe door jingled as they entered the white and wooden atmospheric café. A blue haired male that stood behind the counter energetically waved at the sight of the two.

"Well if it isn't Jeno and, woah a cute guy!! Oh my god Jeno I thought you were an anti romantic person and now I see this" a blue haired cashier slapped his hands over his mouth dramatically at the sight of Jaemin.

"I'll have 2 hot cocoa's thanks for asking" Jeno eye smiled and quickly turned it into a frown.

"You must be Jeno's Highschool friend?, he told me that a Highschool friend worked here at this place" Jaemin smiled curious on who this was as he seemed close to Jeno.

"Bingo! And are you must be..... Jeno's boyfriend?"

Jaemin smirked as he saw Jeno's ears go red as he replied

"Soon to be husband don't worry"

Taeyong on the other side of the counter stared fangirling admiring the two.

"Jeno find a seat for us I'll come in a bit!"

"Okay princess" Jeno smiled at Jaemin, startling Jaemin from the nickname, he was oblivious of his cheeks growing pink. Taeyong grew a smirk on his face.