Missing you

"I will still visit you still as much as I ca-"

"Lee Jeno I'm not going to vanish tomorrow sweetheart"

It had been a few days after they had their date, Jeno was busy trying to clear out his work before his break and Jaemin was also busy at school. Jeno couldn't pick up Donghyuck or visit Jaemin these few days, but he never forgot to text him sending all types of emojis apologising how he couldn't come and constantly sending stupid selfies.

Jaemin knew that he missed Jeno even though it was a matter of a week before they spend the rest of the month together. Jeno to was always constantly thinking about Jaemin at work,he always missed him. He'd stare at his wallpaper, which was a picture of Jaemin he took ( from a few chapters ago ) and grinned. After that he always had got motivation to finish his work.

Jaemin thought since it was always Jeno who was visiting Jaemin at work, why not Jaemin visit Jeno at work instead. He informed Jaehyun he needed to leave work slightly earlier than usual and Jaehyun as always was fine about it. Jaemin drove to Jeno's company building. It wasn't far, it was about 15 minutes away. He parked his car and entered the exquisite looking building.

It was a large silver building with the letters 'nct' by the top left. He walked in through the automatic glass doors towards the receptionist, he got slight deja vu, he grinned at the similarities ( reference to chapter 1 ).

"Hello, I'd like to see Lee Jeno" Jaemin politely informed the lady at the desk.

"Do you have an appointment?"

Jaemin cursed internally, how he remembered that he is going to see THE ceo of the building he had set foot in and no way he could simply walk into his room that easily. He couldn't just say 'I'm Jeno's boyfriend, what you gonna do about it HUH'..
he was tempted but then again he didn't want to get kicked out.

"I'm a relative, it's an urgent matter"

"What is your full name"

"Na Jaemi- I mean Lee Jaemin" Jaemin flushed at his own words.. Lee Jaemin.. he was having deja vu again.

The lady immediately picked up a black phone by her desk and ringed someone he assumed was Jeno himself, Jaemin was going to surprise Jeno but I guess that idea was scrapped.

"Sir, you have a relative here to see you. He states his name is uh, Lee Jaemin?"

Jaemin embarrassed, waited for a reaction, to which he received.

The receptionist looked shocked and immediately got out from her chair, out the desk area and to Jaemin.

"Let me bring you to his room Sir"

They went from the ground floor to the 21st, it opened to a single whole office room, the receptionist left in the lift back down leaving Jaemin at the office room.

The elevator opened into a large single room, no doors no nothing. Windows surrounded the whole of the office, all tinted, a large desk with the table tag engraved 'Ceo Lee' sat on the desk where Jeno too was seated. Jeno sprang from his chair to Jaemin, like a puppy that rushed to its owner after they come back from somewhere.

"I didn't know you were coming! If I knew I wouldn't have asked the receptionist to waste so much time interrogating you, Lee Jaemin" Jeno smiled from ear to ear, the smile Jaemin loved so much. But Jaemin snapped from his fantasy to the NAME 'Lee Jaemin' and rolled his eyes.

"There's was no other way she would have let me in okay?! Uhm, here" Jaemin whined, then  reached into his pocket and grabbed a freshly picked daisy from the bushes outside, he gently placed it on Jenos ear and smiled.

"I totally forgot about getting you something since I was rushing here, so I plucked a small flower instead, I'm sorry" Jaemin frowned scratching his neck.

"It's fine, you being here is all I need" Jeno graced the flower on his ear and gently smiled at Jaemin, Jaemin wanted to kiss the man so bad, he was fighting his legs from running to him. But he had self control.

"I still have a little bit of work left, you can sit next to me on this chair, and maybe once I'm done we can get dinner?"

"Sounds good!" Jaemin smiled as they both made their way to the chairs.

4 hours passed, from 4:30pm it turned to early night, Jeno had just finished his work. Jaemin was making documents for his classes and a few reports and decided to wait for Jeno even after he finished, he was playing with Jeno's hair as he did his work, and even sang to him a little, they enjoyed each other's company a lot.

"And I'm done" Jeno sighed closing his laptop.

"Finally" Jeamin giggled at Jeno's relief

"It's way to late now for dinner outside, hey why don't you sleep over today, I'll cook some dinner and we can wake up late tomorrow? I'm off on Saturdays normally and today IS a Friday, sooo.. whadya say" Jeno asked with puppy eyes, when he saw Jaemin thinking, he began to whine shaking Jaemin back and forth.

"Aish aish fine u big baby, you better keep your word on waking up later though" Jaemin grinned at Jeno admitting defeat on refusing him.

This was going to be interesting..

Interesting hehe