Sleepover

"Aish aish fine u big baby, you better keep your word on waking up later though" Jaemin grinned at Jeno admitting defeat on refusing him.

Jaemin rode in Jeno's car to his home, leaving Jaemins car at Jeno's office. Jeno promised to go get the car for him tomorrow and before Jaemin could decline, he insisted.

They both got to the floor of his residence and opened the door to its pitch blackness.

"Holy shit it's so dark" Jaemin giggled, Jaemin wasn't scared of the dark aside the apartment lot being pitch black.

"Johnny what is going on with the power?" Jeno yelled as he continuously tried to flip the switch on.

"Sir, it seems the power has shut off throughout the neighbourhood, give it a moment" his helper around the house, Johnny replied. Johnny was his helper he seemingly got along with well,  Jeno's treats him more of a friend.

"Your not scared of the dark, are you?" Jeno teased Jaemin who's as clinging onto Jeno's sleeve and now arm. Jeno slowly entangled his hand with Jaemins as he saw the opportunity.

"Don't take this opportunity to flirt with me Lee Jeno, you sly fox. I'm only clinging onto you so you won't get swooped into the darkness " Jeno could sense Jaemins eye roll, he chuckled.

They both took their shoes off in the pitch blackness as they were still by the entrance, using the light of the moon as their only source. They both didn't risk going up to Jeno's room as they might end up breaking something around or in them so they remained in the hall.

"Wow nothing is working today" Jeno sighed as he flopped himself on the sofa with his head laid back.

"It's fine, it's an interesting memory for sure" Jaemin giggled and sat next to Jeno patting his thigh.

Jaemin got up and approached the window, it had the city view of Seoul, it's was gorgeous. Jeno looked at Jaemin as his eyes glowed under the moon light.

"The moon is beautiful" Jaemin grinned, looking at Jeno who was looking at Jaemin already, with an interesting expression. Jeno's face felt like a thousand butterflies were gracing him, some were even in his stomach. He could hear his heartbeat loud and clear.

"Jeno?"

"Not as beautiful as you"

"Sorry?"

"The moon is beautiful, but not as beautiful as you" Jeno grinned at Jaemin,

Jaemin was dumbfounded by the compliment, he could hear Jeno approaching him by the window.

Jeno slowly graced Jaemin's hair and held his cheek. They held eye contact, Jaemin prayed Jeno couldn't see how red he was at the very moment. Jaemin admired Jeno's features in this moment. They all were so perfect. As of nothing else in the world could beat what Jeno had. Jaemin pulled closer to Jeno, and then

"Sir the lights are.."
The lights were back on.

Johnny froze as he saw the two, he could basically see hearts and white doves flying around the two.

"I'm sorry I disturbed something I will be on my way out!" His servant marched out in embarrassment. Not hiding how embarrassed the other two were, Jaemin quickly back away and hid his face in his hands.

"What were you trying to do?" Jeno giggled at Jaemin and he rested his face on his palm, looking at Jaemin flirtatiously.

"Shut it Lee Jeno"

"Okay Lee Jaemin"

Jaemin huffed in anger and marched his way up the stairs.

"Do you know where your even going darling?"

"Nope please send help"

Jeno giggled and rushed up the stairs to Jaemin.

"Jaemin so do you want to shower first?" Jeno asked Jaemin as they reached Jeno's room, it was huge, Jaemin would describe it as the size of his living hall in his house. It had a large television screen with one king sized bed and a bathroom.

"It's okay, you can go first" Jaemin mumbled, still embarrassed, Jeno laughed and ruffled Jaemins hair as he grabbed his towel to shower.

"Alright then, you can relax on my bed."

Jeno finished washing off, his hair was wet and he wasn't wearing his glasses. Jaemin rarely saw Jeno out his formal attire other than the time they went on their date. Jaemin looked up from his phone to Jeno and admired him for a bit, he could see Jeno's torso through the white sleeveless shirt. It was attractive. Jaemin tried to avert his attention.

"Can you see without your glasses?"

"Yeah, I'm only far sighted, I can everything close to me just fine"

"Okay then what numbers am I holding up"

Jaemin held up two fingers in the air and waved them at Jeno giggling. Jeno found himself smiling at Jaemin.

"Enough acting cute and go shower"

Jeno handed Jaemin a towel, pair of boxers and a shirt that he thought would fit Jaemin. Jaemin finished showering and to Jeno's surprise it fit him very well. They both weren't very different in body shape, their strength was equal as-well. Jeno once did arm resell Jaemin and they both were tied. Unlike Jeno, Jaemin wasn't as competitive, Jeno told him if he were he'd probably beat Jeno.

"The clothes fit you just nice, you should take them, they look better on you than me"

"Everything looks better on me doesn't it" Jaemin joked.

"Your not wrong" Jeno chuckled as Jaemin sat himself on the bed by Jeno.

"Do you want to watch something before we sleep?" Jeno asked Jaemin, who was already half asleep.

"I think I'll just sleep, I'm really tired" Jaemin got comfortable on the bed.

"Alright then" Jeno got up and turned the lights off before returning to the bed.

Jeno laid down next to Jaemin, he turned to Jaemins direction to see Jaemin already facing him. Jaemin wasn't asleep yet.

"Jeno"

"hm?"

Jaemin stared at Jeno before grinning.

"Nothing, goodnight" Jaemin giggled before closing his eyes.

A few hours past, Jeno was fast asleep, Jaemin suddenly woke up and found himself staring at Jeno fast asleep.

Jaemin slowly approached Jeno's face.

"Jeno? Are you awake?"

there was no response so he assumed he was asleep. He admired the moonlight shining on Jeno's skin. He kneeled his face closer to Jeno's cheek and pecked it, softly, filled with so much love.

He returned back to where he rested, then shifted a bit closer to Jeno and whispered.

"Goodnight"

He grinned and closed his eyes.

Jeno's cheeks flushed immediately.

(Listing to 'Still with you' by Jungkook while reading this, trust me)

Oh and Donghyuck hasn't vanished dw, I'll mention where he has gone in the next chapter!

Thank you for reading and see you in the next one! 🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🤯