Chapter 5: Feel the chills

It was a snow storm as we see a dropship flying through a snow storm, making it's way to Ecopoint: Antarctica as we see the troopers along with Y/n, Shadow and Tech as they get their gears ready for the dropship to make a landing. While they wait Y/n grabs his rifle and louds his magazine into his rifle and ask Tech who was standing next to him.

Y/n: So tell me about Ecopoint: Antarctica?

Tech: Well like many other outposts across the world, Ecopoint: Antarctica is one of those outpost that hold researchers, Overwatch agent's and many others. Some say it is a research facility to study and make new gear and weapons for Overwatch.

Y/n: I see. So what happened to it?

Tech: Well the outpost was hit by a snowstorm years back and we try to gain contact with them but all were silent. We thought something happened to them and try to search for them but they were never found.

Y/n: That's......kinda creepy.

Tech: Very creepy indeed. Wanna hear some rumours that Overwatch agent made to explain their disappears?

Y/n: No need, I'm good. Yo edge lord what's the situation?

Shadow: Please don't call me that. Also we're almost at our landing so be ready.

Y/n: Right.

The dropship makes a landing and once that the doors open and they were immediately hit by a snowstorm but they leap out from the dropship and make their walk. The dropship leaves as they walk through the storm while getting hit by the snow as they continue their walk.

Trooper 1: Jesus it's cold here.

Y/n: (smirk) Well probably a bad idea to not wear a jacket private.

Trooper 1: Very funny sir.

Tech: Coordination to my Hud I believe the outpost is up ahead. If we keep going, we might see something.

Shadow: Right. Keep it up people!

They do so and they keep on walking as they follow Tech, Shadow and Y/n. The snowstorm beats them like he'll but thanks to their armor they can survive the extreme cold but not for long. After a while of walking Tech accidentally bump by something metal and steps back. The rest stopped and they look up and they see what looks like a radio tower ad they look around but there is no outpost.

Shadow: Is this the place?

Tech: I think so. I mean we are standing on it but I don't see it anywhere. Maybe they must have placed another tower or something?

Y/n: How can they do that? There is no way they some how have a second radio tower with them right?

Shadow: That was years ago so I have no idea what they were doing. Still we should keep on moving.

Y/n: Right. Say disbite the storm hitting us, at least nothing bad didn't-

Suddenly the floor behind Y/n breaks all of a sudden and he fell into the hole as the rest were shocked and rush over to the hole and look down.

Shadow: Ghost! Ghost you okay?! Ghost!

Tech: He might be heard down there.

Shadow: Quiet! Get me a rope, I'm going down there!

Trooper 1: Sir this storm is getting worse by the minute. We need to find shuttle before we freeze up.

Shadow realised that the trooper is right ad the storm is getting worse so he looks down at the hole and calls out to Y/n.

Shadow: Y/n if you can hear me just stay put! We get you out of there once the storm clears up! Stay safe!

Once that they head off to find shuttle close by while down at the hole we see Y/n bursting out from the snow and catching his breath. He stood up while he wipe the snow off of his armor and looks up of the hole he just fell from.