1: Too Young

"I was too young, too young..."

---------------------------------

"Kacchan! Lets go to the water fountain!"

A young blonde boy grabbed the other boy's hand and dashed off, and soon they arrived at a small cove that you'd think many people wouldn't ignore, but sadly it was.

In the middle of the light tans of the cobblestone circle, there was a pearl-colored water fountain, slowly gushing out water.

"Wow... So pretty..." The green-haired boy who requested to come to the location said quietly, and the two sat down on the edge of the fountain.

"Stupid Deku, we see this water fountain all the time how could you not get bored?" The blond whined, and 'Deku' only looked up at the top of the fountain where it was spitting out water.

"Because... Well... I..." The young greenette stuttered, feeling for the ring in his pocket.

'Tell him, Izuku! He's your soulmate! Tell him!' The boy thought as fear clouded his vision.

"Deku?" The blonde boy was confused by his friends unusual behavior. Deku was prone to getting nervous especially around other people, but not in front of Kacchan.

"I have... S-something to t-tell you... Kacchan..." Izuku stated, looking at the ground with teary eyes.

In 'Kacchan's' mind it suddenly clicked what Izuku was about to do.

"Well? Spit it out!" The blonde boy brakes knowing that he was going to get a ring. He was so jealous of most of his classmates, but now he's finally going to get a ring!

"I... Uhm... Well.... Uh.. I-Its getting late! We s-should go back to Auntie and Momma!" Izuku sputtered and stood up, letting go of the ring he was holding tightly in his little hand.

"Oh... Yeah... Whatever..." The blonde boy's heart broke.