𝟏

𝐇☘︎︎𝐋𝐎 #𝟏|𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂, 𝚂𝙴𝙿𝚃

𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂, 𝚂𝙴𝙿𝚃. 𝟻𝚃𝙷
▃▃▃▃▃

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐇, Labor Day weekend. Everyone was out on the block for the annual Labor Day cookouts.

There were different parties, different groups of people cooking, and also different selections of music playing however everyone socialized with one another which made it look like one big gathering.

Kids were shooting water guns at each other from afar, elders were dancing, and some groups of teenagers were standing on cars either twerking or toting guns.

Overall it was just a good aura going around. All positive energy, everyone was genuinely enjoying themselves and having a great time on the sunny Monday in LA.

"Kasir I know you heard me calling you, bring yo ass here." Syncere called out to her 5 year old son, wiping the dripping sweat off of her forehead due to the hot sun.

"Mama I heard you." Kasir groaned, throwing the basketball down on the cemented ground. He huffed walking over towards his mom, his shoulders hunched over as he dragged his feet down the crowded street.

"Why you not listening to me Ka?" Syn asked, a small pout on her face.

"I just wanna play basketball ma, pleaseee?" Kasir pleaded glancing back over at the older guys who were shooting the basketball in the crate.

Syncere looked up at what he was looking at and immediately the pout erased from her face. She knew how passionate the younger was about basketball.

It was practically all he talked about.

"You to small for that court ka, Tonight ima order you a smaller one okay? Just remind me." Syn crouched down to her son's level.