𝟑

𝐇☘︎︎𝐋𝐎 #𝟑|𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂, 𝚂𝙴𝙿𝚃

𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂, 𝚂𝙴𝙿𝚃. 𝟷𝟽𝚃𝙷
▃▃▃▃▃

Kell's large hand gripped around a handful of the Puerto Rican woman's hair. His mouth o-gaped open as he pushed her head down farther along his shaft, her eyes watering as she bobbed her head up and down faster.

A faint moan escaped from his lips as she ran her hands to play with his balls. She looked up at him innocently while she gagged before blowing around his length.

"Damn girl." He mumbled at the messy sight, his nut soon approaching as she brung her mouth up to his  mushroom tip. She sucked on his most sensitive spot, flicking her tongue right at his hole to which she knew he liked.

Her large breasts pressed along his legs as he then began to fuck her mouth, pushing her down harshly. The woman began to muffle words as she took his dick whole. Kell hissed under his breath as his head fell back in pleasure. She was sucking him too good, that's exactly why she was his favorite.

"I'm finna nut." He warned her, knowing she wasn't a swallower. This was one thing he hated about her head game but still, he had to respect it. As long as she made him nut, Kell wasn't the one to dawn on it.

He allowed her to lift up as she took him out of his mouth, a loud popping sound heard. She stroked his dick with her hand as he soon released his semen, the woman biting her lip at the scene.

Kell looked over at her lazily, giving her a satisfied smile which made her give him one in return. She then stood up, grabbing her shirt off of his office desk before putting it back on.

"¿Me puedes hacer el pago, por favor?" She questioned turning back around. Kell furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. He wasn't sure exactly what she was saying. Thinking quick, he grabbed his phone from off of his desk, as well as a rag to clean himself up before leaning back in his rolling chair.