𝟕

𝐇☘︎︎𝐋𝐎 #𝟕|𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂, 𝙾𝙲𝚃

𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂, 𝙾𝙲𝚃. 𝟷𝟼𝚃𝙷
▃▃▃▃▃

Shirt by SZA was the only thing playing inside Amazi's silver 2020 Lexus LS 500 F Sport. She was sitting parked in the driver seat of her car, right outside of True's shop as she stuffed her face with with her raising cane French fries before washing it down with her sweet tea.

Amazi had made her appointment with True to get her Tattoo done at 6:30. True suggested the time since his shop closed at 7 which meant there wouldn't be too many people inside and Amazi wouldn't have to be too nervous. There were times maybe two of his workers stayed overtime if they had late clients which True didn't mind, but a houseful of workers were definitely not around after 6.

"Just my mind gotta get outta here." Amazi hummed the lyrics as she grabbed her phone from her cup holder to check the time. It was now 6:25 which meant she needed to be heading inside.

Amazi finished off the little bit of fries she had left, dipping them into the signature sauce before closing up her container.

She was gonna eat inside and bring True some food too but he'd told her he wasn't hungry. Amazi didn't like the idea of just eating in his face however so she decided to just eat in her car.

Gathering all her trash, she put everything into the original bag before grabbing her MCM bag that was sitting in the passenger seat. She put the bag on, across her body before shutting off her car with the press of her stop button.

She then opened her door before getting out, taking her trash with her. Amazi liked to keep her car as clean as possible. She barely even ate inside of it unless it was needed.

Closing the door behind her, Amazi hit the lock button on her keys before walking around and up onto the side walk. A big garbage bin was sitting right outside of True's shop so Amazi wasted no time throwing her trash in.

She then backed up a bit just admiring the outside of True's building. The walls were painted with colorful graffiti, in white neon cursive writing the word "Felicity." Hung up big right above the shops door, and the first few windows of the shop were glass that showed the beautiful check in booth were a receptionist was placed at.

It looked so beautiful from the outside of it, Amazi almost forgot she was running late. She quickly snapped out of her trance, pulling on the door and frowning a bit when it didn't automatically let her in.

She seen the woman at the front desk look up and look over at her before pressing a button which buzzed her in.

"Hi." Melody, who was the woman's name at the front desk greeted her with a wide smile. She looked as if she was packing up her things, which Amazi expected since it was about to be closing time.