𝟖

𝐇☘︎︎𝐋𝐎 #𝟖|𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂, 𝙾𝙲𝚃

𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂, 𝙾𝙲𝚃. 𝟸𝟶𝚃𝙷
▃▃▃▃▃

True fumbled with the keys in his hand, looking for the right one to unlock the door to his grandmother's house. Most of the times she kept it unlock, but every now and then Kell would call and fuss to her about it, resulting to her locking it.

This was one of those times.

He would've just knocked like any other person but then she would've asked who it was. She wouldn't have even welcomed him in if she found out it was True, her youngest grandson.

She had strong resentment towards True for past reasons and didn't wanna be anywhere near him. So he let himself in like always, putting the key inside the knob before turning and pushing the door in for him to go inside.

As True walked in, his nose scrunched up at the smell of cigarettes and fresh wood filling his nostrils.

He looked down at the flooring, noticing the new floors his grandmother had gotten installed and connected that, that was where the smell was coming from.

True locked the door behind him as he let out a sigh. He hated coming here but he knew how much his father loved this woman so he always forced himself to come and pay respects to her every now and then.

"Kell now I done told you about coming in my house unannounced. You lucky I wanted you to come see my fl—." As Cassandra, True's grandmom got to the end of the hall, she immediately paused her sentence.

"Oh." She mumbled a grimy and irritated expression instantly wiping across her face. "It's you."

True's face formed into a mug as he glanced at the heavyset short woman. He took a deep breath, preparing himself to be calm the short time he'd stay here and only hoped she wouldn't push his buttons.

Cassandra raked her eyes up and down her grandson with a hand on her hip. As usual she found something to complain about and today she'd picked on his essentials.

"I don't tolerate guns in ma house True." She spoke sternly cutting her eyes at him."You know this."

"But you tolerate drug dealers?" He raised his eyebrow. "I ain't finna do the dumbshit witchu Sandra."

Cassandra rolled her eyes rubbing on her thick meat on her upper arms. True hated how she was so negative. Maybe if she actually let all that hate and resentment go, she would actually be a much better person.

"That boy is not a drug dealer True. You sit and lie on him cause you want to be on the same level. That ain't gonna happen Ka'Sye and I hope you find to understand that because there isn't any good in you!" She raised her voice defending Kell. If you hadn't picked up by now, he was her favorite.