𝟗

𝐇☘︎︎𝐋𝐎 #𝟗|𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂, 𝙾𝙲𝚃

𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂, 𝙾𝙲𝚃. 𝟸𝟶𝚃𝙷
▃▃▃▃▃

Breathing heavily, the pair of friends opened up the both driver and passenger side doors of the blue Nissan Altima before quickly hopping inside. Juju was seated in the passenger seat while a shooken up Taymar was putting in the keys while sitting in the driver side.

At the moment, the both of them had no words to say. Juju was completely confused although rather scared more of the whole blown outta proportion incident that had just taken place. It hadn't even registered in her mind that she had left her friend back there all alone in an unstable position.

Taymar on the other hand was filled with guilt. His hands was shaking as he turned the key to start up the car. He wasn't even too much scared for Des but more so for his ownself.

Des's father was a retired drug dealer that almost everyone knew how deep in the streets he used to be and also was affiliated with L.A's biggest gangs. If he found out Taymar was the reason behind his daughter shooting, Taymar was as good as dead.

"Des! Where the fuck is Des!" Juju finally abrupt to her senses looking around at the semi-vacant car. Taymar didn't answer her. He just leaned his head on the steering wheel and took a deep breath, prompting himself to stay calm.

"HELLLO?!? Where the fuck is Destiny, Taymar!" Juju frantically yelled, constantly looking towards the backseat.

"I don't fucking know juju shut the fuck up for someone hears you." He scolded upset. When in reality he did know. He knew she was shot laying in a pool of her own blood but he didn't care at the moment. It was every man for themselves.

"Whatchu mean you don't fucking know, you was screaming her name like she was running behind you." Juju mugged. "Where the fuck is she at Taymar and I'm not gone ask you again."

Taymar rolled his eyes before lifting his head back up. He ignored her question and adjusted his seat and mirror comfortably so he could leave. Finishing, Taymar began to back out of his parking spot while Juju's eyes only furrowed in confusion.

"So we just gone leave her? How we know she safe?" Juju sighed asking.

"Girl it's Des we talking about. Her ass only care about herself, she probably left us for dead and ran somewhere else." Taymar waved her off as he drove slowly through the parking lot, looking for the exit.

Juju went quiet as she bit down on her bottom lip. She didn't see Des as the selfish type but now she was questioning some things. The whole time they were running Taymar was screaming "C'mon Des" as if she was behind him. She wouldn't be suprised if Des ran away from them and went somewhere else and didn't tell anybody which explained her not being there with them right now.