== 29 ==

(A/n : play song stand by me in the background)

" you guys decided the song anyways.?” Jimin questions as we three turned our heads towards him.  I and Jungkook shake our heads as jimin nods.

“what about...stand by me?” I and Jungkook said in sync as we both looked at each other . “you know it?” Jungkook asks as I nod my face making an ‘ obviously yes’ face.

“okay then. Try to sing that without music first so that we’ll know the scale.” Jimin said as I looked at him. This will be my very first time singing in front of jimin so of course i was nervous. But sill i needed to sing once.

Taking a deep breath i closed my eyes remembering the lyrics of the song. “so darling darling stand by me

Oo stand by meee..

oh stand , stand by me,

stand by me.”

Stretching the words I sang the main lines of the song. “wow. Your voice is so beautiful y/n.” I hear jimin as I open my eyes looking at him. My heart fluttered at his comment as I flashed him a shy smile . I was about to thank him but was cut of by jungkook saying “ let's do this with music.”

Tf..dont he like thank yous? Like its the first time ever that my long time crush has ever complimented me and because of jungkook i can't even enjoy the moment. Aish.

“1.2.3.” jimin and Dayul counts as I take a deep breath before Jungkook strikes the strings of the guitar.

Practising 2 – 3 times it became easier for me to sing along the strings that made sounds. With the softest of my voice I practiced along for almost one hour. “perfect. Lets take a break .” dayul says as we all get up stretching ourselves.

“your voice is extremely melodious y/n.” I heard jimin as i left a shy giggle , my heart flustered by his words . “oh..thank you again jimin.” I said being flustered a bit.

“you need to sing a scale high. You are really singing on the lowest of the scale.” I turned my head towards Jungkook who sat on the sofa. “ I'm singing on the correct scale, I guess.” I replied as I looked from Jungkook to jimin.

“yes..she sounds perfect jungkook.” Jimin says before looking at me and jungkook. “gosh. As you both think.” I heard jungkook mumble who rolled his eyes.
Whats wrong with him? I mean , cant he ever compliment me like jimin does.?why does he always have to find mistakes in what i do?! Aishh.. junglebook full of attitude.

“common guys..have some snacks.” Dayul steps with a tray full of snacks as i help her serve and arrange on the table. I was about to get a plate for myself after serving everyone but stops when i heard jungkook “y/n” i looked at him as he continued “get me some cookies.”

I looked at him in disbelief but then it hit me again that i need to follow his orders. Jimin and dayul looked at me confused as i shrugged it off stepping inside the kitchen to search for cookies. 

3rd person POV ~

y/n stepped inside the kitchen to search for the cookies while in the hallroom jimin and dayul looks at jungkook confused. “what was that?” jimin asks looking at jungkook who was scrolling through his phone.

“what’s what?” he asked looking up to jimin as jimin scoffed before continuing “ is this how you behave with your friends kook?”

“she isn’t my friend anyway.” Jungkook mumbles loud enough for jimin to hear. Jimin looks at jungkook in disbelief before walking towards the kitchen.

While on the otherhand y/n is still searching for the cookies.  “any help ?” jimin asks politely as y/n turn towards him . her lips turns into a small smile as she says “n..no..i was just searching for the cookies.”

‘oh its there.” Jimin says as he takes steps forward towards y/n. Pointing his fingers up her eyes follows them as she nods . tip toeing  on her foot y/n tries to get the container but couldn’t due to her height. Jimin chuckles for a second watching y/n befre he steps forward from behind of y/n as he lays his hands and picks up the container.

The girl felt her breath hitched as jimin stepped closer , his perfume entering her nostrils. “here.” The guy says as he brings the container in y/n’s hand.distance between the two was dangerously short.

And while all this someone felt an unknown feeling rushing through his blood watching the two getting close. A feeling which wasn’t a soft one but a burning one.

Jimin moves back as y/n holds the container of cookies. And while all this jungkook had his eyes on the two.  “ahem ahem...arent you bringing cookies?” jungkook says as the two turns to him.

“oh..yes..we were just coming.”the two says together say  they both exchanges glances before giggling together.

--------
Here's another chapter for you all cuz I've written few more xD