== 47 ==

I was walking outside the school with ari at the end of the school for today and it's been few days since I've returned back after that jack thing and that suspension shit. It's Friday today.

I and jungkook haven't been fighting since and I swear that's the biggest shock for our classmates and even to me. I mean they were used to watch us fight over silly and the silliest thing and these days we aren't even fighting over a big ass topics as well.

Well, even I am confused about my behavior these days.

I have been finding every other boy unattractive other than him.

He seems to be someone I haven't known since I met him. Probably a truly new personality.

Him being close to me makes my heart blast.

Maybe I need to have an appointment with a cardiologist.

Because me falling for him-

Nay. It can't be-

Not in my dreams even-

But what if it is-

My thoughts got a heart attack as my feets almost tangled making me lose balance as I felt myself falling.

But I felt someone holding me from my backpack and no sooner I was bumped onto something muscular.

More like muscular chest? I looked back through my shoulders realising I really need to make an appointment with a cardiologist now!

"Didn't you sleep well today? " Jungkook says as I blink a few times before looking away.

Thinking about you all night I surely didn't!

Act fool act fool.

Fuck. Don't act fool! Act cool. Okay cool.

I stood straight on my legs, turning around as I looked up at him. His doe eyes digging inside mine triggering butterflies inside. He wore a black hoodie and his hairs were kind of messy making his face glow out of charms.

Wait. Charms? Tf-

Tell me not y/n your falling for him-

Nay. No. Not even in my dreams.

I mentally sighed but Before I could reply back ari spoke.

"Uuhuh... You guys are setting couple goals this way. "

I looked at her who was smirking as I gave her a glare. Wth this girl-

"Tf is couple goals. Stop with that " I say rolling my eyes trying to avoid to blush.

OFC.

"okayokay if you want." ;) she winks agreeing with a smirk.

"Btw... Where were you going Jungkook?" Ari asks looking at him as I joined her gaze looking at him.

"oh.. I was about to go to the library for studying. Wanna join? "

"No-"

"Yes! For sure. " Ari diggs in as I looked at her in disbelief.

God. How dumb did you make her?! And why did you?

"That's a great idea, " She says back with exitment as she looks at me.

"No.i don't need that. I'm good at it anyway-"

"I've seen your maths. And trust me your too horrible at it. " Ari says teasing .