== 53 ==

My breath hitched when I saw thr big ass creatures in front of me. My eyes widened before I closed them shut. And the next thing I knew. I screamed on the top my lungs louder than the bombs. I felt everyone's gaze on me for a while which I didn't care. Until I felt a hand of my mouth covering them.

I looked at jungkook whose ear seemed to be dead and his eyes held 'y/n stop everyone's looking at you and the kids are scared' expression.

I looked around down where the kids with there mom hid behind them when out eyes met. I looked back ag jungkook as he carried me away from the shark tank.

"Your scream was scarier than the sharks." He giggled.

I looked up at him still in his arms as he made my stand on my foot.  "For gods sake t...they a..are scary. Let's step ahead.." I managed to speak.

I felt him sliding his hands into mine as he blinked twice with his bunny smile. "Trust me once. They are not."

He made me turn towards the tank where the sharks were and the very next moment I closed my eyes again.
I have never thought the big ass fat buff creatures were this scary in real. No I mean I have thought them being scary but this much is to much.

"Common y/n. Look at them how cute they are." He said giggling as I rolled my eyes. "Your eyes need a check up."
He dragged my hands towards the corner of the tank as he pointed inside. My eyes fell in the small baby shark inside. Unlike the rest he was small. Tiny but still huge. I know this is not how I should describe it but you all need to just bear with it. I don't have words for now.

"Look." Jungkook raised his finger on the tank touching the glass as the baby shark made movements towards him. I observed it features that were completely different form the rest big ass ones.

I felt jungkook looking at me as he says "don't tell me you are scared from them as well. Look they aren't scary." He says.
"I-"

He interuppts grabbing my hand as he stepped behind me. He felt his breth on ym shoulders as he dragged my finger slowly towards the glass of the tank keeping them together on the baby shark. The moment it moved I flinched but couldn't take mt hand back due to jungkook's hold.

"Wanna see something?" He Wishpered in my ears his hands still on mine as I felt myself drowning in his voice.

c.o.n.t.r.o.l

I nodded and the next things he did was..... So.....

childish.!!!

"Baby shark dududududuudu baby shark duduududu baby shark." He sang. The fuck-

I looked at the baby shark inside moving his tail vibing along our fingers. I could do nothing but smile when I saw that. I didn't realize when I was singing and vibing along with the two of them.

Just to agree...i..it ...w...was.... Fun..

"Look.i told ya they aren't scary. " He says as we stepped ahead. I can't deny that now after we both had vibes with them so long.

"T...The mommy and daddy shark are tho. " I said as he chuckled. Penguins were next. They weren't inside a any tank but had there kinda home besides the glass. We clicked pictures together. No doubt the best part of the aquarium.

"so.. how was it.? Our first date? " I heard jungkook say asi looked up at him smiling widely. "that was of course THE BEST. "

"I'm glad you enjoyed. " He flashee his bunny smile his eyes shining. He held our hands as we stood on the bus stand for the bus.