Part 9: he's always by my side

Y/n's POV:
I was at Robin's house and he was downstairs grabbing something to drink. I was sitting on chair at his desk and b4 I got here, actually the reason why I came here was bc my mom had went to work and her new bf was left to watch me bc my brother/sister was at a friend's house so it was just me and my mom's bf. I absolutely hated him and ik he hated me.

When I was with him, he was in his room and he yelled for me to go to his room so I did and he asked me why I came home late after school today. I said I was with some friends. Then he said I was probably sucking off 10 boys and he called me a sl*t and a wh*re. After he called me that, I punched him and put my sneakers then ran out the house. I went straight to the person I trust and love the most. I went to Robin's and that's how I ended up here.

-

I looked up at the ceiling and tears started to form in my eyes as I thought of what my mom's bf called me b4 I came here.
Zeke would always call me those same names just bc I'm friends with finney and dating Robin and bc I use to be close friends with bruce and Vance b4 yk.. They disappeared.

My heart started beating faster and faster just thinking of bruce and Vance made me wanna burst out and cry, then at the same time, remembering the names Zeke calls me makes me wanna cry too. Which is what i did, I cried and cried.

The door opened and it was Robin.

Shit.

I didn't want Robin to see me crying but unfortunately, he did and he looked worried.

He went over to me and kneeled down in front of me while grabbing hands and putting one of his hands on my cheek. He used his thumb to wipe my tears.

"My love, What's wrong?" -Robin
He was genuinely worried and he looked like he would beat up anyone who dare came near me and he would kill the person who made me cry.

I told him what was wrong but I kept stopping to cry more.

He stood up and lifted me up then sat down and put me on his lap, hugging me and pulling me close to him.

"Shhh it's okay, take ur time my love" -Robin

I finally told him and he looked down then looked back up at me.

"Y/n ik it's hard without bruce and Vance but ur gonna have to try and live with it. And abt ur mom's bf and Zeke, fuck them. They're stupid putas that don't deserve to even talk to u. And don't listen to them, the only boys u literally hang out with is me and finney. Finn's ur bsf and I'm ur bf. They don't know what their talking abt so just ignore them and don't even think abt them. Okay, amor? "-Robin

I smiled a little and nodded. "Okay.. Thank u, Arellano" -y/n

"Np, y/l/n" -Robin

He kissed me on the nose and just held me close.

I'm glad to have him with me.

He's always by my side

(561 words)