Part 7: it's not just a dream

~abt 2 days later at school~

Y/n's POV:
I was with finney and Gwen and talking abt random things until Gwen mentioned something I was so glad but afraid to hear.

"So I um had another dream last night" -Gwen

Gwen had only ever told us 1 dream ever since Robin went missing but it didn't really help.
-
Me and finney looked at Gwen
"What'd u see in ur dream?" -finney

"I saw a brown house and I saw Vance hopper kicking a tiny gate that was in front of the house. And he yelled something like 'right here! The house of the nightmare end' " -Gwen

"Do u remember the house number?" -y/n

"Yeah I think it was 7741" -Gwen
(Idk if that was the house number but oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️)

"Then we're going there after school" -y/n

"I'm definitely coming with" -finney

"Yea me too" -Gwen

"Perfect" -y/n
Now I couldn't wait for after school. I really needed to know if thats where Robin is and I need to know if he's alive.

~after school~
Me, Gwen, and finney were going to the house Gwen was talking abt to make sure it exists and we saw it so we went to the police and brought them to the house. They told us three to stay outside on the sidewalk.

A few minutes later they came back and told us they didn't see anyone but they went to the basement and saw bodies of the missing children. Me finney and Gwen were in shock but also disappointed.

"Was one of the bodies of the kids Robin?" -finney

"No. I don't think he's anywhere around here, I'm sorry" -police officer

I was abt to start crying but b4 I could, I saw someone walking out the house across the street that looked exactly like the one Gwen was talking abt where the missing kids bodies are.
The person got closer and I saw who it was.

It was Robin!
I got up quickly and ran over to him and hugged him super tight. He hugged back and I started to cry.

"Shhh it's okay, my love" -Robin

I missed his voice. I missed those nicknames he calls me. I missed hugging him. I missed everything abt him.

"I'm here now... And I always will" -Robin
His hair was a little tangled and he has cuts and bruises on his face and arms. But I didn't care.
I pulled away from the hug and put my hands on his cheeks and kissed him.
He kissed back. His hands never left my waist.

I pulled away and tears were still running down my face.
"I missed u so much" -y/n

He wiped my tears
"I missed u too, mi amor" -Robin

Ig Gwen's Dream was partly wrong and partly right.
Her dad is wrong tho.

It's not just a dream

(481 words)