Chapter three: Three ducks of the condor

( Dewey p.o.v. )

Today we are to choose a nanny but we don't want one we would rather say home with ether Duckworth or Aunt Chrissy or even Uncle Scrooge but Duckworth is busy with cores, Aunt Chrissy is busy at the studio, and Uncle Scrooge is just plan busy with...

Today we are to choose a nanny but we don't want one we would rather say home with ether Duckworth or Aunt Chrissy or even Uncle Scrooge but Duckworth is busy with cores, Aunt Chrissy is busy at the studio, and Uncle Scrooge is just plan busy with ether business or some type of treasure we figure that if we scare them off they no one would want the job and we wouldn't have get a nanny so far it's working scared off quiet a few of them just one or two more alto do it too scar them all away right now we are trying to scar off a heavy set one away but it doesn't seem to be working she's tougher then we thought but we keep on trying.

( Scrooge p.o.v. )

As of right now my nephews are choosing a governess while I am talking to a coin collector. Shouldn't we barricade the door Mr. McDuck? the collector asked. Ha-ha-ha no my nephews are just choosing a governess. the tykes are not very keen on the idea. I said with a laugh. Ah I see. the collector. Well Mr. Changemaker as a coin expert what do you think of my collection? I asked as I opened up my coin collection. Most impressive Mr. McDuck. the collector said as he picks up one of my coins to take a better look. One seldom sees a Zatslovian seven-cent piece. he said But that's not why I asked ya here. I said as I walk up to him I then take back my coin closed my hand around around it did some magic. Have ya ever seen anything like this before? I asked showing the sun coin that's now my hand in the place of the other coin he takes it out of my hand to take a closer look.

No it can't be

No it can't be. the collector said as he examine the coin. It's a coin from the treasure of the golden suns. he said as he grab me by the front of my coat. Impossible that treasure's only a legend. Isn't it? I asked after I had brock free from his hold. It must be real. This is the second coin to come to light. the collector said as he grabs me by the front of my coat yet again and up to his face then he let me go. Not two days ago I saw a whole bonny boatload of these. I said as I then grabbed the coin out of his hand. If the legend's true then that gold was only the tip of the iceberg. I said as I look at the coin while thinking about all the gold that I'll get.