Epilogue

"Jaeri-ssi! Can you pass me the paper that was printed since you're near there" Mr. Jang said. She nodded and grabbed the papers before giving it to him. "ah some of these are for Soobin and Soonyoung also Enhypen." He said as he stapled the other papers before giving it to her. She thanked and bowed to him with a smile. 

Jaeri read the paper before she gives it to the boys. "I'll call them for a meeting before accepting this" She said as she thanked him before leaving.

Is it hard to work with a famous singer who is also your best friend?

Jaeri laughed and shakes her head. "I mean, My little brother is also in the same group as them so I do understand them really well" She said with a smile. Hi I'm Jaeri, Enhypen's manager, also their closest friend. I was just once an intern at Hybe until they recruited me as a manager.

But she doesn't work for the boys only, She also work for other artist under Hybe. She could also help out to the other artist especially to some actors and actresses. Jaeri smiled at the camera as they ask her questions. 

Everything was going fine until; 

Have you ever felt any romantic feelings for the artist you worked with?

Jaeri looked at the camera man and then the boys who came inside and waved at her. She looked at one specific person before looking back at the camera with a slight sigh. "No, I'm not that close with them since they have their private life" She said with a smile.