Chapter 1

Jaeri's POV

I walked inside the office and placed her bags down. "No schedules for today?" Ms. Lee asked. I shake my head at her. "I'll be here for meeting and reports" I said. "Ah right right" She said as she continues to write on the computer. 

"Shall we head to the meeting?" We turned to Mr. Jang. Ms. Lee and I nodded at him as I grabbed the important papers. "Shall I head in first?" Ms. Lee asked. I nodded at her as she left the room first. I quickly went out only to bump into someone. "Oh? Heeseung, you're early? You can head to the break room first, I'll be heading to the meeting now" I said to him before leaving him.

Third person's View

Heeseung just stared at Jaeri as she heads to the meeting room quickly. "Ah, I was gonna invite her to have coffee with me.." Heeseung mumbled before he goes to the break room. Jaeri sat near Mr. Jang as she walked inside and greeted everyone. 

"Ms. Yang!" Mr. Jang greeted. Jaeri smiled and greeted everyone. "Shall we start?" Mr. Jang said. Everyone nodded. "Ok first, shall we start with the weekly report? Ms. Yang?" Mr. Jang said. "Ah yes, Right now I have Hoshi's request on appearing on this content creator on youtube, I was wondering that he could come since Soobin and Seungkwan appeared in this channel before and it has been a good entertainment from the fans." Jaeri explained.

"Is it the same youtuber?" Mr. Jang asked. Jaeri nodded. "Well then I'm looking forward to that too" Mr. Jang said with a smile. "how about enhypen's?" He asked. "We'll be having a meeting today about the upcoming album they're working on" Jaeri explained.

"The pre-shoot for the performance are already prepared for that" Ms. Lee said. Jaeri nodded at her. "I'll be dropping Hoshi off tomorrow as the Enhypen members shoot for their album" Jaeri said. "I guess it's working pretty well for the boys?" Mr. Jang said. Jaeri nodded. "Don't overwork yourself, moving on. How's TXT's schedule?" Mr. Jang asked as he faced another manager.

~*~

Jaeri sat in front of Heeseung with a loud sigh. "Iced coffee?" Heeseung asked. She nodded at him as Heeseung gave her the cup of cold coffee. "Thank you Hee" She said as she took a sip from it. "Why are you early today?" Jaeri asked. "Ah, I was wondering to have breakfast with you but you weren't at your apartment this early" Heeseung said. "Where are the boys?" Jaeri asked him, ignoring what he said.

"On their way" Heeseung said as he avoided Jaeri's eyes. "So, you went here first?" Jaeri stated. He nodded. "You should get loads of rest Hee, especially after this album, y'all will start shooting for the upcoming episode of En'oclock" Jaeri stated.

"Eriii~" Jaeri looked up to see Sunghoon and the others arriving with their other manager. Yes, Jaeri is the other manager which is a temporary one since she's managing two groups. That is Enhypen and Seventeen. She's known as the youngest manager in the company. She blends well with the artist which made her easy to work with them.

"Oh y'all are already here, you should've just sent me a message, You guys go inside the room first" Jaeri said as she stood up. She dranked the coffee in one go before going to the office to grab some stuffs. Heeseng sighed as he stood up. "Dude, stop leaving us first on the dorm" Sunghoon said. "I just want to have some time with her again like before" Heeseung said. Sunghoon just chuckled. 

"We're still the same you know, it's different since we're all working. Now let's go before she gets angry at us being late" Sunghoon said and left. Heeseung just nodded and followed him. Before he continues, he eyed Jaeri who just arrived and is fixing papers while typing stuffs on the screen before they start with the meeting.

Jaeri starts to greet everyone. "Since we're all here, I'll discuss the schedules for you all and about the upcoming En'oclock episode" Jaeri said as she sat in front of them all. "You'll be having a shooting tomorrow morning. Yosoung here will wake you guys up and head to the studio tomorrow early, I'll be in the studio handling stuffs, other than that. I will leave you guys halfway since I'll bring Soonyoung-ssi to Youngji's place to shoot for their upcoming collab." Jaeri explained.

Everyone looked at the papers and nodded at her explanations. Jaeri flopped the papers on the table and looked at them all seriously. Everyone looked at her nervously. "Since we're all here now, I wanna hear something from you all" Jaeri said with a smile.

~*~

Jaeri sighed as she flopped on her chair. "Tomorrow will be a busy day for you" Heri said, also a manager of Seventeen. Jaeri nodded. "I need to handle two groups again" Jaeri stated. "As expected from the best temporary manager of all artist" Heri stated with a smile. "Pass me the beer and chicken please" Jaeri said with a pout. 

"How's Director to you?" Jaeri asked Haesoo. "Ah, so far our old Director was fired, Our new one arrived today, he seems nice. Much better than the old one" Haesoo said as she took a bite of the chicken. "That's good then" Heri stated. Jaeri nodded as she drank the beer. 

"He seems to know what he's actually doing, you know" Haesoo said. "That's good to hear." Jaeri said. "Here's a free snack for our three favorite customers~" The owner of the shop said as he placed down the plate in front of them. "Teokkbokki? OMG! Thank you so much Jicheol-ah!" Heri said with a smile. 

Jicheol smiled at them and left. "Ah, But you know, sometimes working in this industry is too much especially posting a lot of articles about them" Haesoo stated. "At least you don't work with Dispatch" Jaeri said. "Ah right! That one must be pain in the ass" Haesoo said.

Jaeri chuckled. "Ah! I almost forgot, How's working with Heeseung again?" Heri asked. "Ah now that they're back, Hee's been coming to the company first than coming with the members" Jaeri said. "I still think you two might be dating up until now" Heri said. Jaeri chuckled and mumbled to herself; "I wish"