Chapter 5

Jaeri sighed as she sat in front of Heri and Haesoo. Jicheol greeted Jaeri. Jaeri smiled back at him. "What happened?" Haesoo asked. "Heeseung didn't show up this week which makes me wonder how is he" Jaeri stated. "Ah" Heri looked at Haesoo. "I felt like it's the same as before" Jaeri said looking at the two.

"Nooonaaaaaaaaa" Jaeri groaned as she walked downstairs. "What?!" She exclaimed. "Hee hyung is here" Jungwon said with an innocent smile before leaving. "Is there something you want?" Jaeri asked walking up to Heeseung. "I want to have breakfast with you today" He said with a smile.

"Yeah, have breakfast on your own" Jaeri said as she was about to go to her room. "Let's just go" Heeseung said as he grabbed her arm. "But I wanna sleep!" Jaeri whined. "Don't sleep late then!" Hee stated. Jaeri rolled her eyes and left to her room. "Wait there I'll get ready" He heard her shout.

They keep having breakfast with each other these days until Heeseung stopped coming to her place. She has started wake up early to see Heeseung in front of her house. Jungwon felt kinda bad everytime he saw his noona waking up early to expect Heeseung.

Jaeri avoided eye contact with the two as she drank beer. The two sighed as they stared at her.

~*~

Jaeri stapled the papers and walked towards the door only to stop, seeing Heeseung in front of her. Jaeri greeted and walked pass him. Heeseung stood there confused. "Eri!" He called. Jaeri turned to him confused. "Wanna grab lunch?" Heeseung asked.

Jaeri stood there speechless. "Why so sudden?" She asked whispering as she walked up to him. "Why not?" Heeseung stated. "I'm busy right now Hee, aren't you gonna go with the boys soon?" Jaeri said. "Then what about dinner?" He asked.

Jaeri stared at Hee. Why does he look so desperate to eat with her? What's with him. "ok fine fine" Jaeri said. "Meet with the boys now, you have a schedule in 2 hours!" Jaeri said before going to her office. Heeseung stood there smiling that she agreed. He turned to see Sunghoon standing there. Heeseung faked caughed and left with Sunghoon as he laughed at him for smiling like an idiot while standing in the middle of the hallway.

"Lunch?" Heeseung asked Jaeri. "I'll be in my club today, Busy dealing stuffs right now Hee" Jaeri said as she was about to walk away. "After class then? Snacks bar?" He asked. "Hee? Are you ok? Besides aren't you busy with Jisoo today?" She stated. "Huh?" Hee stated confused. 

"Aren't you supposed to go on a date today?" Jaeri asked. Heeseung stood there in shock. "It's all over school bro" She said and walked away.

"HA!" Heeseung stated as he woke up in the car. "Dude what the heck? Are you ok?" Sunghoon asked in shock. "Did Jisoo and I dated?!?!" Heeseung asked at Sunghoon. "Yes bro, it was all over school. You even kind of stopped hanging out with me and Jaeri that time" Sunghoon said.

Heeseung ruffled his hair as he groaned. "Is that why she didn't bother contacting me afteer Graduation?!" Heeseung asked. "Yes" Sunghoon answered plainly. That made Heeseung groaned even more.

~*~

Jaeri was eating quietly as Heeseung coughed breaking the silence between them.  "I have a question" Heeseung asked as he looked at Jaeri. Jaeri hummed confused as she stared at him. "Why did you not bother contacting me after graduation?" Heeseung asked. "Busy" Jaeri straightly answered.

Heeseung stood there speechless. Didn't expect Jaeri to answer quickly. Jaeri looked away from Hee and continues to eat quietly.

Jaeri was about to walk up to Heeseung until she saw him with Jisoo. She held the envelope she was holding tightly and threw it on the floor before walking away. She decided to stop acting super close with Heeseung since it's starting to bother her much these days.

Sunghoon stood there and saw the envelope. "Jaeri? Aren't you gonna bring this with you?" Sunghoon asked. Jaeri shakes her head. "I'll go to Jungwon and mom now, We'll be leaving soon" She said as she smiled and waved before walking away. 

"Where's Jaeri?" Heeseung asked Sunghoon. "Left already" Sunghoon answered. "You gonnaa confess to someone?" Heeseung asked as he saw the envelope. Sunghoon shakes his head. "Someone gave this to me" Sunghoon said as he hid it on his pocket. "Oh I see" Heeseung said.

Jaeri waited outside for Heeseung to finish paying up. "He's taking so long" She mumbled to herself as she turned around to see Heeseung just walked out of the door. "Shall we go?" He asked. "Where?" Jaeri asked confused.

"Cafe, let me treat you your favorite drink" He said and was about to walk but stopped as he noticed Jaeri not following him. She was looking at the watch on her hand. "I might not be available for that, I should get going now and you should too" Jaeri said as she looked at Heeseung. "I don't have schedule tomorrow right?" Heeseung asked, desperate to spend time with her.

"Hee, You have mv shooting tomorrow. Recording was done this week right?" Jaeri said. "Oppa's about to pick you up here" Jaeri said. "Yosoung?" Heeseung asked. Jaeri nodded. "I shall leave now since he'll be here in a few seconds. He's just near here earlier" She said. Heeseung looked at her confused why the sudden pick up from their other manager. 

As if she's rushing to leave. Why? Why was she like this now? What happened?

"He's there, I need to get going Hee. I have to sleep early since I need to bring Seventeen to the show tomorrow" Jaeri said as she looked at Heeseung who's looking at her with confusion in his eyes while his face was blank. Yosoung arrived a bit and opened the door. "Let's not let other people see us here right now, It'll be dangerous for you Hee" Jaeri said as she noticed a lot of people are about to walk towards their direction. With that, Heeseung just nodded and walked inside the car. "You get home safe, Jaeri" Yosoung said.