Chapter 4

Jaeri fake coughed, earning the attention of the two boys in front of her. "Ah noona, you're awake!" Ni-ki happily said. "let me help you" Sunghoon said as he gently moved the two boys beside her so she can get up. Jaeri got up and thanked Sunghoon. "There's porridge and snacks on the table, Jungwon made it for you. Also medicines are there" Sunghoon said as he walked towards her kitchen.

He placed bowls on the table and reheated the porridge. "I'll set things up, you can sit down" He said. Jaeri nodded and smiled. "This feels like deja vu" Jaeri said chuckling. "Oh please, let's not bring that back" Sunghoon said laughing as he gave her the porridge. "Thank you~ And please, if Hee didn't come in no time, you would've burned our house" Jaeri said. 

Sunghoon sat in front of her and laugh. "Don't over react, I won't burn your place" He said. Ni-ki sat beside Jaeri and gave her some snack. "What made you guys come here?" Jaeri asked. "We heard you were on break, we decided to come and hang out but Heeseung and Jungwon hyung told us that you're sick" Ni-ki said.

Jaeri nodding her head in agreement. "I'm feeling better now that I ate and drank medicine." Jaeri stated. "Well, the others wants to meet you too. Do you wanna have dinner outside?" Sunghoon asked. "Sure why not." Jaeri said as she drank water. 

"How about eating here instead of going out?" The three turned to Heeseung. "Oh you're awake" Jaeri stated. He nodded and sat beside Sunghoon. "The table wouldn't be enough for us eight, let's just eat outsi-" "You just came from having fever, going out is not a best option" Heeseung interrupted Jaeri. 

"I'm ok Hee, don't worry too much" Jaeri said with a smile as she stared at Heeseung. Heeseung stared at her for a bit and sighed. "Noona~" Jaeri turned to see Jungwon half asleep. She smiled at the sighed as Jungwon leaned on her shoulder with his head. "You seem tired today wonnie" Jaeri said as she ruffles Jungwon's hair.

"I'm sleepy" He said. Jaeri chuckled. "You can sleep on my bed bub" She said as she patted his head. He hummed and nodded before going to her room. "Still two sweeties" Sunghoon said. Ni-ki and Heeseung nodded in agreement. "Who wouldn't love being sweet to my Yang Jungwonnie?" Jaeri stated.

"Ok ok, whatever" Ni-ki huffed. "Oh come on Nini, Your sister will be the same if you two met up again" Jaeri stated. Suddenly Sunghoon's phone rang. "I'll answer this" He said and got up. "I'l be with Jungwon hyung!, I wanna see your room noona" Ni-ki said and left before Jaeri could say something.

"Don't mind him" Heeseung said. Jaeri just nodded as she drink water. "How are you feeling?" Heeseung asked. "I'm fine" She answered. "Are you sure you're ok eating outside?" Heeseung asked as he looked at her worriedly. She noticed it but decide to ignore it.

"I mean... I've experienced wo-" "There you go with that line again" Heeseung said making Jaeri look at him. As they both looked at each other, they burst out laughing. "Don't worry too much about me, don't you know how strong my body is?" Jaeri said as she laugh.

"Still, I can't help but worry about you" He said. Jaeri stopped laughing and fake caugh. "Got it, no need to repeat it" She said as she avoided his eye contact. "The three said they'll come here in an hour" Sunghoon said as he came inside.

~*~

Jaeri sat down as she came back from the bathroom, the boys passing the foods to each other. She smiled at them as she grabbed some. "Here, it's your favorite" Heeseung and Sunghoon said at the same time. Jaeri looked at the two. Heeseung giving her teokkbokki. Sunghoon giving her chicken wings. 

"I-I'll take both" Jaeri said as she noticed the other boys staring at the two confused. Jaeri just took one of each and ate. She ate quietly as she noticed Heeseung and Sunghoon kinda glaring at each other. She sighed and glared at the two. "Just eat for gahd damn sake" She told them. She saw Sunghoon rolled his eyes at Heeseung before continuing to eat.

Jaeri was confused why the sudden act of the two. Jaeri just decided to ignore it and finish eating. As all of them finished eating, Jaeri got up and walked outside to get some fresh air. "Are you ok?" She turned to see Heeseung. "Don't mind me, you should fix what's wrong with you and Sunghoon." She said.

"We're good, there's just something that annoys me about him" He said. Jaeri looked at him confused. "You two have been best friends for too long Hee, you never got annoyed by him?" Jaeri stated. "I know but this one thing he told me earlier made me bothered by it" He said. "You wouldn't be bothered by it unless you want it your own Hee" Jaeri said. He stood there in shock.

He looked at Jaeri who was shocked at the sudden turn. "You're... right" He said. Jaeri was still confused but let him be. "I'll talk to the other boys, you settle your own" Jaeri said and walked inside. Sunghoon came inside then. "I heard you two talking" Sunghoon said.

"You didn't told her did you?" Sunghoon asked. "Why would I? It's not my place" Heeseung said. "Fair" Sunghoon stated. "So don't be too annoyed by what I said earlier, I've been dealing with it for years, I just told you now" Sunghoon said.

"Don't even know the reason you're annoyed by it since you never felt what I felt" Sunghoon said. "Unless you do" He added. Heeseung stood there silently. "Was that why she changed?" Heeseung asked loooking at Sunghoon. "I don't know the reason but I don't see the problem, we grew up bro. We change" Sunghoon said before leaving.

Heeseung stood there speechless. Thinking about what Sunghoon was saying. "Shall we go?" He turned to see Jaeri smiling at him with the others at the back. Heeseung nodded and they all left.