Chapter 9

Heeseung stood there, heard everything she replied to the question the interviewer said. He looked at her as she removed her gaze from him before anwering the question. He felt a pang on his chest as he heard everything. Sunghoon stared at Heeseung, analyzing his reaction from what they just heard. 

Jungwon couldn't help but smile a little about it knowing that his sister had gone through a lot that made her say what she has said. Few minutes later, the interview was done. Jaeri bowed to every staff that has helped her go through the whole interview before going to the boys. "What are you doing here?" Jaeri asked them. 

"Not even a hello?" Sunghoon stated, acting offended. Jaeri noticed that Heeseung has been staring at her but didn't mind him. "Since lunch has passed already. We're here to invite you to have dinner with us! Yoosoung hyung had made a reservation for us, also this to celebrate the first show of Noona!" Jungwon said smiling widely at her. 

Jaeri still felt a little overwhelmed at everything, it was just like yesterday she's just a manager of two groups. She smiled to everyone and just nodded. "You guys can send me the location, Is it alright to go alone? or Jungwon can come with me" Jaeri said. The three person who's close to her had noticed why she's feeling this way. "Sure!" Sunoo answered for them.

~*~

Jaeri flopped on the driver's seat as she had put all her stuffs at the back. Jungwon noticed her acting weirdly today, making him face his older sibling. "What's bothering you?" Jungwon asked. Jaeri sighed and flopped her head on the steering wheel. "I don't know, I'm always fine behind you guys, will I be alright?" She asked facing him. Jungwon stared at her, letting her know he's listening. "Like, My face will be recognized, my name, my life and especially it could affect you and the other boy-" "Noona" Jungwon cutted her off and softly put both of his hands on to her cheeks.

"If I was the young Jungwon back then, I would've smacked my hands right now onto your cheeks but I know you're probably overwhelmed by this but please remember that we'll always protect you like how you'll protect us." Jungwon said. Jaeri smiled. "Heesueng and the other's would've probably killed you for thinking that you'll affect our career, Seventeen sunbae's have out back. I will hold onto that noona, especially Seungcheol sunbae" Jungwon said smiling widely. 

"Ah, that guy" Jaeri chuckled. "Now shall we go and see the others at the resto?" Jungwon asked. Jaeri nodded and started the car. "The fans will have your back, the real ones. Especially the Carat, Noona" Jungwon said as Jaeri drove them together off. 

~*~

The siblings arrived, making everyone smile widely and cheer. Jaeri stood there, stunned to see Seventeen being there with Heri. "They insisted on coming after hearing it from Sunghoon" Heri said as she looked at Seventeen before to Jaeri. Jaeri could only chuckle and smiled at everyone before greeting them one by one. "The carat has been loving you a lot" Soonyoung said as Jaeri sat beside him, Heeseung who just arrived, sat beside her. 

Jungwon was gonna sit beside her but pouted as he noticed Heeseung beated it to him. He just decided to sit beside Jay who was facing the three of them. "How was the interview?" Heri asked as she sat beside Jungwon, handing Jaeri a shotglass of Soju. Jaeri shot her a 'what the hell?' Look. "Oh come on! You're on break tomorrow, so am I! Since the Seventeen are too!" Heri said. 

Jaeri looked at Yoosoung who is smiling at them both. "You can enjoy, Enha doesn't have much stuffs to do tomorrow but practice for their performance" He said. "Come on! Shot!" Heri shouted. Jaeri could only sigh. "Don't get me drunk, I'm going to drive on my way home!" Jaeri said to Heri. "You'll be fineee~" Heri said as she gave her a wide smile.

Jaeri could only sigh and took the shot. Everyone cheered for her and the others started drinking too. "Don't get yourself drunk" Soonyoung said. "Says the person who gets drunk so easily." Jaeri stated, earning a choke laugh from Jihoon who is Behind Soonyoung.

~*~

Jaeri leaned back on the chair, observing them. She was a bit tipsy, Half of the Seventeen were drunk. Heri was drunk in front of her, along with Soonyoung who's she's singing loudly with inside the Karaoke Private Room they're in. "Enough taking a shot Noona" Jungwon said to Jaeri as he handed her a water. 

Jaeri nodded and grabbed the water. "You don't feel like puking or something?" Heeseung asked causing Jaeri to look at him. She shakes her head softly, as she felt her head spinning a little. She closed her eyes after drinking the water and leaned her head onto something. Not knowing that it was Heeseung's shoulder. 

"Noona" Jungwon called. "Let me rest my head on the couch for now Jungwon" Jaeri stated. Heeseung looked at Jungwon, showing a sign that he'll take care of her. "You know hyung, you can take her home. I'll handle the others" Jungwon said as he stood up going to Yoosoung to talk to him. 

Heeseung eyed her, as Jaeri was resting well on his shoulder. "Jaeri" Heeseung called her. Jaeri groaned. "I'll drive hom-" "You're not gonna drive in this state, let me" Heeseung cutted her off. "Won? Driving, come on. You can't drive yet" Jaeri whined, Heeseung wanted to laugh at how she thought he was Jungwon.

"You can rest for now, I'll be leading you to the car" Heeseung said as he called for Jungwon to help him with her stuffs. Jungwon noticed this and helped him. Heeseung slowly helped Jaeri stood up as she stated that she wanted to go home. 

Jaeri leaned on the side of the car as Heeseung unlocked the car. Jungwon was watching an eye on Heeseung to see how he'll take care of his sibling. Jaeri was falling asleep but Jungwon carried her to the front seat so Heeseung can keep an eye on her as he drives. 

"Hyung, I'll be trusting you on taking care of Noona, ok?" Jungwon said as he closed the door of the passenger seat after putting her seatbelt. Heeseung looked at him as he opened the door of the driving seat, nodding in response.