Poor. | Bunny

Butters walked towards the ice cream shop and got himself a vanilla ice cream cone. After he finished paying, he walked towards the park and sat down.

Today was such a lovely day, so he just had to get some ice cream.

He took a spoon of ice cream and slid it into his mouth as he enjoyed the cool taste of it.

He looked up at the very beautiful blue sky. He noticed an airplane, then watched it for a moment until he heard sounds. Butters lifted his head and looked towards the huge dumpster as he seen bags and trash getting thrown out.

"What the fuck-.. Aye! Fucking cat.. That was my dinner!" Butters watched the cat run off with a moldy pizza then looked back over at the dumpster. He stared at the dumpster as a guilt feeling washed through his body.

He hated seeing how much poor people had to struggle.. He stood up and slowly walked towards the dumpster then paused.

"Umm.. Hello.." He said in a soft voice. When he heard nothing but silence, he continued to speak "Oh geez.. Well hi, I'm Butters.. I noticed you were hungry, and I just wanted-.." He was cut off by someone.

"Butters!" Someone shouted. Butters jumped then quickly turned around and looked over at Kyle and Stan who had arms locked together while they both stared Butters down.

"What the hell and who the hell are you talking to dude?" Stan asked.

"Well I heard someone and just wanted to help.." Butters peeked inside the dumpster and realized it was empty.

Weird.

Butters furrowed his eyebrows a little.

"Get away from there! You might get rabies from those rats or something.!" Kyle said as he yanked Butters away from the dumpster.

"Or maybe Kenny's weird fucking raccoons." Stan said with his hands in his pockets. "You know I had one of those fucking things in my garbage can before! It's creepy." Stan shivered from the thought of it as the memory hit him.

Butters and Kyle stared at Stan for a long moment until Kyle rolled his eyes then looked at Butters. "Just be careful, alright." Kyle asked with a worried look.

Butters didn't argue back, so instead he just nodded his head. Kyle gave him a small grin as he pat him on the shoulder. "We gotta get going. We'll see you later, Butters!"

Butters grinned at them as he waved at them. Once he watched them disappear, he quickly looked around the dumpster.

Butters known he wasn't crazy. He heard a voice. All Butters wanted to do was help..

And yet nobody was there.

Butters squat down to the ground and put his cup of ice cream down for a second as he pulled out $30 from his wallet then slid his wallet back in his pocket. He lifted the cup of ice cream then slid the money under it then put the cup back down.

He slowly stood up while looking around. "If I had more, I'd give you more money."

Butters turned away then started to walk away but then he paused. "Im really sorry Ken.." Butters said with his head turned to the side while he looked down at the ground. He quickly walked away.

Kenny stood there right behind the tree and watched the whole thing. He watched Butters walk off then rushed over to the ice cream cup. He sat down and grabbed the cup. He smashed down the ice cream.

Afterwards he seen the money Butters left. Kenny picked it up and squeezed it in his hands as tears build up in his eyes. "I'll always appreciate you, Buttercup." He said in a quiet voice as he looked at the way Butters left.