Broken Promise. | Bunny

Here Butters was. At work. Bored out of his mind. He just wanted to go home to his boyfriend already. He missed his touch. He just wanted him to hold him and never let him go. Ugh! This shift isn't going by fast at all. They needed the money of course, but it just sucks..

Oh you're wondering where he works at right? At Tweak Bros Coffeeshop.

To bad Tweek wasn't there. He called in sick. We all know he's busy with Craig. Like always. Don't get him wrong, He finds them super cute together it just gets lonely when you don't have another person to talk to.

He kept looking over at the clock while sweeping the floor.

"Butters, go home. You've been working plenty and you need to go rest. Come back tomorrow." Tweek's dad told him as he pat his back.

Butters froze as he looked over at him. "Oh hamburgers.. Are you sure sir? I have no problem working!" He questioned him. He's super fucking excited on the inside, but he tried to hide it.

"Yes Butters. Go on!" He smiled right before he walked away from him.

He jumped up and down happily. "Thank you fella .. I mean sir!" He finished up and waved goodbye as he pushed the door open and walked out.

He excitedly walked home quickly while thinking about Kenny. He even made sure to grab Kenny some food also!

After a couple of minutes he got home and opened the door.

He couldn't wait until he got to see his Kenny! All he wanted to do was cuddle, watch movies, maybe have s-

He stopped as soon as he heard a female moaning.

No...

He promised..

He felt tears building up in his eyes as he dropped his stuff to the ground as he slowly and quietly walked to towards the bedroom they both slept in.

He looked through the cracked door and seen a woman on top of Kenny. He slowly blinked as he stared.

Why...

Kenny smiled as he moved his hands down to her hips. He turned his head towards the door.. "Buttercup!?" Kenny asked loudly.

Butters slowly walked backwards away from the door as he shook his head. Kenny pushed the woman off and quickly put his pants on.

Butters didn't even fucking care what Kenny had to say. He didn't want to listen to his pathetic excuses. He just needed to get the fuck out of there. And that's exactly what he did.

He quickly rushed out of the house and tried to catch his breath. Butters couldn't believe he was doing this to him. He said he wouldn't do it. He promised he wouldn't do it. And yet he still did it.

Butters bent over a little and put his hands on his knees while trying to catch his breath. He couldn't fucking believe this was happening.

He looked up and seen Tweek and Craig who were holding each other's hands while walking down the sidewalk.

They both were talking about something, looking happy and laughing.

Butters broke down crying.

His crying slowed down as he turned his head and seen lights coming towards him...

"What the fuck.. BUTTERS WATCH OUT!" Craig shouted.

"O-Oh my god.. BUTTERS!!!" Tweek screamed while crying.

"LEO!" Kenny shouted as he tried to run over to him.

But It was too late..

The car hit Butters. It hit him so hard, it caused him to go flying into the air then landed there on the ground in the middle of the road.

Butters laid there on the ground, gasping for air. He couldn't move his body as he stared up at the beautiful blue sky.

Kenny fell on his knees right next to Butters then pulled him into his arms and held him tightly.

Tweek and Craig ran over then stood right there.

Tweek was still crying and twitching. "B-Butters.." He sat on his knees next to Butters and grabbed his hand.

Craig's hands were on the back of his head while staring down at Butters with tears in his eyes.

Butters looked over at Kenny who was already staring down at him as tears slid down his freckled cheeks.

Butters felt his own tears rolling down his face as he stared up into Kenny's blue eyes one last time.

"You.....promised." he whispered as darkness started to take over.

"Leopold! Don't you DARE fucking die on me!" Kenny said between clenched teeth as more streams streamed down his face. 

"You.....promised.."

Those were Butters last words to him..

He took his last breath and died in Kenny's arms.

Ever since that day , Kenny tried to kill himself over and over and over just to be with the love of his life.. But it wouldn't ever work.

For the rest of his immortal life, he lived with that regret.