Tweak Bros. Coffeehouse | Creek

Craig and Tweek were in the janitors closet, making out. Craig had Tweek pressed up against the closet as he slid his hands all over his body. Tweek panted heavily once Craig moved his lips away from his and started to kiss down to his neck.

As they both heard a noise at the door, Craig instantly jumped away from Tweek which caused him to gasp. Craig peeked out the door to make sure nobody was seeing what was happening. When there was nobody there, he let out a sigh in relief.

Tweek was gay, and everybody already known that. But Craig wasn't. Well he was gay for only Tweek, but only Craig and Tweek known about that. Craig didn't want anybody else to know about it though.

Number 1. His parents were homophobic. Well his dad was, his mom always thought him and Tweek would've been cute together if Craig was gay. But his dad on the other hand didn't like the idea. Anyways number 2, his friends would've judged him. Not Token and Clyde, but his other 'friends' who would've picked on gays for absolutely no reason.

"Maybe we should just s-stop this.. You don't seem to be comfortable about any of this." Tweek whispered from behind Craig.

Craig turned towards the blonde and looked down into his green eyes. "No.. I want this." He took a step closer to him. "I want you." He pressed a hand against Tweek's cheek.

Tweek let out a soft sigh as he leaned against his soft touch while looking up at him with a small frown on his face. "I just w-wish we didn't have to hide our relationship." He turned his head very little and pressed gentle kisses against his palm.

Craig pressed his forehead against Tweek's while staring into his eyes. "One day." He looked down at his lips as he gently slid his thumb against his bottom lip. "I promise." He closed the small space between them and went back to kissing Tweek on the lips.

***********

As a couple of weeks went by, Craig and Tweek did the same thing everyday. They'd sneak into places just to make out and do other stuff.

***********

Later that day, Craig stood near the lockers with his 'friends' and chatted with them. Craig looked around and noticed people were staring at him. Some were smiling, some were laughing.

"What the fuck is going on?"

"Dude, you haven't heard about the rumors?" One of the guys asked as he leaned up against the locker. Craig turned his attention to the brunette.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Craig asked confusingly.

"Dude. The twitching spaz said that y'all were sneaking around and doing shit." Another guy said with black hair. "I know you wouldn't do something like that though." He patted Craig's shoulder.

"Or maybe he is doing sh-"

Craig stood in front of the brunette guy who was leaning up against the locker and glared his ass down. "I haven't been doing fucking shit with that spaz loser. Who'd ever want to do shit with that freak? He's a loser anyways. And plus he's a fag-" Craig seen something from the corner of his eyes then slowly turned his head to the side and seen Tweek who was standing right there.

Tweek stared up at Craig as tears poured down his face while his whole body trembled. The brunette who was against the locker bursted out laughing. "Oh look what you did Craig, you made your boyfriend cry!"