Abused. | Kenny

People seen Kenny nothing but a man whore.

Which I guess you can say is kinda true..

I mean what man doesn't like a whole bunch of girl titties and a chick's .. You get the point.

People don't know how badly he was getting abused though.

That's why he wore his orange parka most of the time.

He hid all the cuts and bruises that his dad gave him.

So much of having an alcoholic father right?

Kenny's DESPERATELY wanting to die.

Everytime he tried to kill himself, he always came back to life.

Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

He did everything to die. He even killed himself in front of people, but when he came back to life they'd all act like nothing happened.

It never worked.

So he was stuck in this hell hole, getting abused every single day.

A couple times his dad would even beat him so badly it actually killed him.

Saddest shit really. But what can you do?

Kenny sat in front of his sister with a doll behind his back. "Hey I got you something."

Karen smiled. "For me!?"

"Just for you!" Kenny showed her the doll.

Karen giggled and hugged it tightly. "Oooooh I love it! Thank you thank you thank you!" Karen danced and spin in circles.

Kenny laughed.

He stopped as soon as she accidentally bumped into their alcoholic dad.

She looked down. "S-sorry dad.."

"You little shit"

He started to raise his hand.

Kenny quickly snatched Karen away from him and pulled her behind him, protecting her. "Put your hands on her so help me God I will kill you with my own."

His dad walked up to him. "Is that a threat I hear?"

Kenny knelt down and stared at Karen. "Hey, you remember that hiding spot you showed me?" Karen slowly nodded. "Go to that spot right now. You can only come out when I call your name. Got it?"  He whispered to her.

"B-but what about you?" She whispered back and hugged her dolly tightly.

Kenny put a fake smile on his face. "Don't worry about me. I'll be okay. You just go to that spot. Right now." He whispered as he gently shoved her away.

His dad doesn't even noticed Karen left.

He just kept glaring at Kenny.