Spaz. | Tweek

Tweek's life was honestly shitty as hell.

His parents didn't care about him.

I mean they gave him coffee and drugs ever since he was a kid. They still do!

His friends were nice, but he felt like he didn't belong with them.

I mean their popular as hell. And he's nothing but a spaz who always yelled "GAH" or "TOO MUCH PRESSURE"

Not just that. The annoying ass TWITCHING. Tweek was always twitching. Every single TIME!

It doesn't ever fucking stop.

When he's happy, twitch. When he's mad, twitch. When he's sad, twitch. It never goes away.

He also has issues where he seen things that aren't even there.

Like those Gnomes who tried to steal his underwear..

"GAH. OH JESUS."

But there's only one person who calmed him down.

Who stopped his twitching.

Who scared all the gnomes and other monsters away.

Who instantly calmed him down when those dark blue eyes stared into his.

Craig Tucker.

For years they "dated."

That was all until highschool happened.

Then he told everyone the truth.

Ever since then, he had girls all over him.

He didn't pay much attention to Tweek anymore.

That left Tweek twitching a lot more harder and dealing with his monsters all over again.

He was able to sleep when Craig was around or when he talked to Craig on the phone, but now it's like Tweek doesn't even exist to him anymore.

He stopped seeing him and calling him.

I mean how can he be in love with Tweek, right? Look at his dad. He hated gays.

That all happened for weeks.

Tweek stood there at the coffee shop taking people's orders.

"Hey Tweek." Someone said.

Tweek looked up and his eyes went wide.

"GAH. C-Craig.. Uh, h-hi." Tweek said quickly and looked down. Stupid stutter.

"Listen.. I'm sorry I haven't seen you in awhile or even called you.... I mis-" Craig got cut off.

Tweek chuckled a little while staring down. "For w-weeks. You ignored m-me."

"Tweek.."

"D-don't say you're s-sorry about it C-Craig. Go b-back treating me l-like how everyone else t-treats me. Like i-im nothing." Tweek whispered and walked to the backroom, ignoring Craig.