Overweight. | Cartman

Eric Cartman was a fat asshole that everyone hated.

Deep down, Eric was sad himself.

He never had a dad. And his mom would literally get down on her knees and kissed his feet if he asked her to.

He was an absolute dick to everyone because he was scared to get close to any of those people.

I mean he's kinda close to Kenny, Stan, and Kyle but he still acted like an absolute dick head towards them though.

And look at that. They hate him.

Deep inside, he cared about them though.

"Oh my god if they found out, they'd judge me so hard.. Fucking cocksucking son of a bitch!" Cartman sighed.

Another thing that got rid of Eric's stress and was the only thing that can make him happy,

Food.

He LOVES food.

You know those kind of people who can't control themselves around food and they eat non stop from stress, sadness, happiness, etc.

Well that's Eric Cartman for ya.

People only wanted to judge though.

They wouldn't understand what it's like.

People would say "Just stop eating a lot."

Well for Eric, it's not easy. At all.

Food was literally his life.

Not just that, he was so happy with his girlfriend Heidi.

Not anymore.

He wasn't happy with her because she was like ... So clingy? He just wasn't happy with her anymore.

He broke up with her and she became exactly how Cartman was like.

Leaving Cartman feeling like shit.

So yeah, this is Cartman's overweight life. Yee-Ha .

I know this is short AF

I know this is short AF. I'm not really a big fan of Eric Fucking Cartman. 😂