𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮..𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬

No one's POV
On platform 9¾ to kings cross, there was a raven haired man and a sandy curly-brown haired man with five kids while the four oldest kids we're with luggage, the youngest one was in her mama's arms.

"Remember to behave for your guy's godmother." Stated the lycanthrope as he kissed his son's and oldest daughter on the forehead goodbye. Luke snape-lupin was the second oldest out of the three boy's, canis lupin or also just remus' baby brother was the oldest, hope andromeda snape-lupin was the third oldest and acturus alexander snape-lupin was the fourth oldest.

All four of them nodded at remus and then they looked up at there mom, severus snape-lupin was a proud man but seeing his kids leave for hogwarts made him tear up, the ravenette smiled softly at their kids and shook his head. "Be safe.. also don't fight with each other" he stated in a firm voice, causing all three lycanthrope's to nod and the other to shrug in response.

Luke's POV
I looked towards the train and noticed that everyone started to get on bored, so with one simple hand gesture. I had my siblings follow me, but looking back.. i realized that we'll be gone for seven years... "Wait! Everyone turn back!" I shouted at my siblings, this caused hope and acturus to flinch at me, shit- i kinda forgot there sensitive to loud noises.

Making our way back to our parents we hugged them both, i watched as canis gave our baby sister a kiss on her cheek before we turned back around and started walking to the train once again. "Love you mom and dad.. forever and always!" Acturus shouted as we climbed aboard the train to hogwarts, seeing mom tear up with a smile on his face broke my heart.. i'll miss mom and dad's cooking, stories and wrestling with dad during the full moons.

"We love you kiddos! Forever and always in our hearts!" Mom shouted back, it made me tear up and soon the train started to move so we all found a compartment and sat down inside. Hope and acturus fell asleep laying on each other as for canis and i.. well we decide to guess which house we'll be in, mom was a slytherin and dad was a gryffindor. We're all hoping for either or, but only time will tell.

A/N: I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING ANOTHER CHAPTER! I'll try to post as much as i can with these last few weeks of summer vacation <3