The first goodbye

Eleven's POV:

Joyce after all of what happened, wanted to get out of Hawkins so she found a house and a job on California... Honestly it didn't sound like such a bad idea if I didn't have to leave behind my first and ONLY friends, oh and my boyfriend Mike...I think tho that will took it way worse than I did, he couldn't leave them not after so many years of being friends but we couldn't do anything else I guess, I don't know why but saying goodbye to Max hurted more than anyone else. She was my best friend and the person that learned me how to be myself it will obviously be rough leaving her but I didn't think that much.

~Some hours later~
And here we are officially to our new home...ouch.... hopefully things to California will be easier, who knows maybe they will better. When we got there the first thing we had to do is to pick bedrooms, the boys took it more seriously than they should and they literally RUN their way upstairs faster, well hopefully they left the one with the big window for me.

Joyce: El, are you not going to choose your room?

Eleven: No, let them pick it seem more important to them haha
Joyce left a laugh and then I hear Will shouting from upstairs "The big window
is yours El" Ayy he remembered!"thank you" I shouted back while I took my stuff and boxes and went upstairs to pack like everyone else.

Max's POV:
Well, the Byers are gone with Eleven... mixed feelings to be honest I wanted her to stay SO BAD but in the other hand I knew she needed and deserved a break from Hawkins and all the supernatural stuff...Also they are not the only ones who moved me and my mum since "dad" and Billy are gone we moved to a trailer, honestly with all this changes, deaths and things I saw I don't know how am holding up and for how long am still going to pretend that everything it's okay...

Am sorry that Max's POV is so short I promise it's going to be bigger and more into her life in the next chapter!If you liked it don't forget to vote:D