Tom Riddle's love

Voldemort's POV

Everyone say that I don't know what love is, actually I do, but what's the matter of loving someone if you see them dying upon your arms? And the last word they told you is I love you?

I was human, I was a Slytherin and she was a Griffyndor, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She had long blonde hair, blue ice eyes, tall,  a perfect body and a beautiful smile, her cheeks were pink. She was perfect to my eyes. I wanted her to be my girl, no matter what.

And at the Yule ball, I asked her to be my date and she accepted. I was really happy, but love ruins you.

It makes you weak. It Makes you care about the other person more than yourself.
Flashback
"Hello Samantha" I said smiling shyly.
"Hi Tom, how are you?" She asked to me excited.
"I'm good thank you, what about you?"
"I'm pretty good thank you"
"Samantha, I wanted to ask you something"
Her eyes sparkled with excitement. How could she always be so happy?
"Tell me" she said smiling.
"Will you be my girl?"
Her eyes widen with surprise and excitement, while she gasped.
"Of course! Yes!!"
She put her arms on my neck, I smiled, she smiled and kissed me. I put my arms on her waist.
"I'm so happy" she said giggling. I smiled and said:
"I am too"

My flashback was interrupt by Snape.

"My lord?"

"Yes?"

"Don't you think Draco is too young for this mission?"

"No, absolutely not, I want him to kill Dumbledore and he will do it, right Draco?"

"Yes, my lord"

"Good, Nagini, come here"

Another flashback came back into my head.
"Oh my god Tom, this ring is beautiful"
"I'm glad you like it"
She kissed me. I kissed back. My heart was beating so fast, i never knew that feeling before. Her smile was so big.
I was going to do everything for kept that smile forever. She was the reason of mine. She hugged me and i hugged her back.
" Do you love me Tom?"
" Yes" i said smiling.
Her smile grow bigger while she said:
"I love you too"
" Really?"
She nodded happily.
" Samantha, will you marry me?"
She gasped and nodded no stop.
" YES! YES! YES! "
I kissed her hard and picked her up.
She giggled in my arms.

Nagini, my horcrucx and pet, a snake, came to me.

"My lord, is something bothering you?" Lucius asked me.

" What do you think Lucius? Is Potter dead? No. And i won't be satisfited until it will happen"

Lucius nodded.

"You can all go" i said and my deatheaters nodded. While i continued my memory.
"Samantha! "
"Tom!!"
I ran from her. She hugged me like she never wanted to let me go. I hugged her back.
"What happened?"
"My father said to stay away from you, because you're bad news but i can't stay away from you my love."
"You don't have to"
" I won't"
We kissed. 

I sat on a chair.
" What did you do to her?!?" I yelled holding Samantha's body in my arms.
" Tom, is not my fault, It's hers for broke my rules" her father said.
"T-T-Tom?"
"Yes my love? I'm here, i will never leave you"
" Tom, i'm really tired, please don't forget me"
"Samantha, no, please don't leave me" i whispered.
"I will always love you Tom, forever"
"I love you too, for all my life" i said crying. She smiled for the last time, she kissed me, whispered:
"I love you more" and closed her eyes. I started to cry harder. My love was gone because our love was forbidden. Love sucks. It takes  out the best of you and leave you shattered. And that's the moment when i became what i am, that's the moment that my heart grow cold, that's the moment that i yelled to the cause of all my pain:
" Aveda Kadavra!"
A green light hit his chest and he fell on the ground. Lifeless.
Draco's pov

" This is what i am now, i know you hate me"

"How could i hate you when you didn't have a choice in this?" She replied looking sadly at the dark mark.

"How do you know it?"

"Because you're not a bad person. You're different from your father. You don't have to live in his shadow, just try to understand it, okay?"

I nodded.

"Who you have to kill?" She said seriously staring at nothing in particular.

"Dumbledore"

She sighed and said :

"I will miss him, remember that i will stay by your side, no matter what, even if i die"

"Don't even think about it, i will protect you"

She smiled and said:

"I will protect you too. I love you forever"

"I love you too"

We kissed and hugged each others. I started sobbing.

" We are in this together and don't try to break up with me because you want to protect me because it's not gonna work. I will help you, one day all this will be over soon, we are in this together, i will never leave your side"

"You don't know how much you mean to me"

" You're all my life" she replied while a tear escaped her eye. I wiped it away.

"We're in this together, right?"

"Right?" She said hugging me again.