Shopping Day! (Fluff)

How r y'all doing after these last few chapters? I hope u liked them, but anyways I hope u enjoy this chapter! This is a shorter chapter with 1,673 Words! See y'all later-temp

                                 1 month later....

                                 ❤️ Ruby's POV:
I sat on the couch next to my awesome girlfriend Flower as we watched the new space movie on her tv.

She wrapped her arm around my waist as I held her hands. She then looked at me and then started tickling me.

"F-Flower!" I said in between giggles. I couldn't stop laughing! I then started to tickle Flower. "Ruby!" She said before laughing. I continued to tickle her.

We both were laughing now, together! Flower sat up as we were still both laughing. We took a breather and smiled at each-other, staring into each other's eyes.

Flower then surprise kissed me on the lips and I got flustered, but kissed back. We pulled apart and started laughing again.

I was so glad our relationship was going so far! Fanny and Bubble had just gotten together too! (That's another story for another day ;) )

"I just remembered what I had planned today!" Flower gasped as she turned off the movie.

"What is it?" I ask her, "Well, babe, I was planning to take you on a shopping spree!" She said to me.

"Woah, that sounds totally awesome!" I said to her.
"Alrighty, then we should get going!" Flower said, getting to her feet.

I stood up too and grabbed my shoes. I quickly put them on and went into the car.

I was waiting on Flower to jump in the car too. She finally got in and started driving after 15 minutes.

We were talking and driving for 20 minutes until we reached the mall. It was huge! I kept staring at it until we stepped inside of it.

The inside was as big as the outside, with at least a hundred stores! Flower chuckled at my amusement.

We held hands and started looking around for a store we both liked. I suddenly gasped and pointed to a store called,

"Leafy's Closet?" Flower exclaimed. I was shocked. We both looked at each-other before walking over to the store.

We enter the store and we see t-shirts for little kids as well as pants and skirts for kids.

Me and Flower look around the store, looking for Leafy. I'm looking around when I see something green in the corner of my eye.

I turn around to see Leafy talking to a little brown leaf. As I walk closer to them, I get Flowers attention and point to Leafy and the kid.

"Crispy, you need to go back to ur dad, Fiery!" Leafy says to the kid and I'm shocked! Leafy has a kid, and she named it Crispy? I feel bad.

I get close enough to Leafy to be able to tap her, but before I can, the kid notices me. "Mommy we have a customer!" She says before pointing at me.

"Oh, hello! Sorry I didn't greet you at the-" Leafy says while turning around to face me. She looks at me like I'm a ghost.

"Hey Leafy, what's up?" I say, nervous. Flower comes up behind me and waves at her too.

Leafy quickly turns around and leads the child away. We wait for at-least 10 minutes before Leafy comes back with Fiery.

"Oh hey Flower and Ruby!" Fiery says to us, waving. Leafy looks nervous. "Hey Fiery and Leafy! We were just looking around in the mall and saw your store Leafy!"