Surpise greetings

Bro I have no motivation for this lmao anyways uhh enjoy this. Also y'all better start reading my other flower x ruby book I've been working hard on it 😡
Tw: violence, cussing, abuse

Also uh time skip a few months bc WHY NOT ITS MY FAN FIC REHEHEHEH

flower's pov:
It was the best day of the week; friday! Also, the day me and ruby were gonna watch a movie. So yeah, I sat on the couch as Ruby made sure the popcorn was ready and extra buttered. "Almost done babe." She exclaimed, as I started fidgeting with the tv remote. I laid down on the couch and just started to play with the remote. "hehehe" I giggled. I heard ruby laughing as I sat up. "Flower what are you doing!" She said, sitting down on the cushion next to me. "I was-" I was interrupted by the door bell ringing. I looked at ruby, who shrugged. I sighed, sitting up and walking to the door.

I opened the door to see a diamond, a fire agate, and a red jasper standing on our porch. And behind them were. Were..my family. "See? My daughter is here! Not your little silly ruby! Get your facts right." My dad, a tall strong lilac said as I was in shock. The red crystals seemed shocked, "but it says ruby rojo on the mailbox!" The fire agate said, putting his hands on his hips. Suddenly, ruby came behind me. "Hey what's..going..on." She said, having the same shock as me. "Ruby!" The crystals said, hugging her all at once. I saw Ruby's face turned worried. But before I could steal her my family stole me, in a hug too. "Flower who is this woman and why is she in your house?!" My mama asked, she's a beautiful red rose.

"I-uhm-" Ruby muttered. "C-can y'all let go? I think your breaking our ribs.." I said. My family let me go, but I had to help ruby tear off her sister's fingers. "So, please sit on our couch so we can explain." Ruby said, sweating. The two family's looked at each-other before squeezing themselves onto our couch. Everyone had to be squashed together, but my dad sat on the floor. Me and ruby walked in front of them, scooting the coffee table back a bit. "So, mom, dad, agatef." "Agatef?" I said, giggling. Ruby giggled back, "nickname from before I moved." She said, clearing her throat once more. "And flower's family, me and flower have uhm.. uh..." "..been dating! Surprise!" I said, holding Ruby's hand. Both family's looked shocked. "We've been, uh, dating for a year now." I said, gripping Ruby's hand.

"Ruby your kidding right? You aren't dating that..tall flower, right?" The red jasper, her dad, asked. Ruby looked at me. I shrugged. "Wait- what about taco? I thought you two loved each other!" My mama interrupted, standing up. "She...did, mama. But we weren't made for each other. I loved ruby instead, I only loved her until she cheated." I explained, sighing. "Besides, we liked eachother, we couldn't help it. We love each other and we've lasted longer than her ex." Ruby bumped in, nervously looking at my mama. "Ruby rojo we did not raise you like this!" The diamond exclaimed as the red jasper tried to hold her back from coming towards her. It didn't work and the diamond walked to her. "Mrs diamond, please don't touch ruby, it's not her fault she fell for me, we cannot control it." I said, standing in front of ruby. "Get out of my way so I can talk to my daughter." She said in her Mexican accent. (Uh ruby is Mexican in this fanfic btw hehehe.) "flower, it's ok, I can handle her." ruby said, sighing.

I tried to argue but Ruby's mom lead her upstairs and I heard a door slam. "Her madre is...not the best person with this kind of stuff."  Her dad said, walking beside me. "Yeah, Надеюсь, с твоей девушкой все в порядке, цветок." My father said. "I hope so too." Oh yeah my dad is Russian, forgot to say. I heard yelling from both my ruby and her mom. I knew it was best not to interrupt. I simply made some of my best chocolate chip muffins. It was best to make a good impression. "Ruby never had a lover before." The red agate muttered. "We haven't seen you in very long flower, sorry we didn't recognize you fast enough." Jasper said. "It's ok sir, I barely visited your house." I said, taking the muffins out of the oven. "You pursued baking instead of your fashion dreams?" My mom said. I knew she wasn't judging, she never judged anyone.

"No mom, I'm still doing fashion. Baking and cooking are hobbies I picked up on the way." Taking off my oven gloves, I could see everyone smelling the muffins I placed on the counter. "Be careful, they are still hot." I giggled. I hoped they liked it. I prepared everyone some hot tea, mint. I  put the tea into a few cups and let them get at it while I went to check on ruby. Before I left I grabbed 2 muffins. The stairs creaked underneath me and I could feel myself sweating when I approached the door. I couldn't hear yelling anymore, maybe they resolved all this. I creeped the door open.

Ruby laid on the ground unconscious.

I instantly dropped the muffins. "RUBY!" I yelled, running beside her. I dropped to the ground in tears. My eyes started to blur from the tears. There wasn't any blood. There was still a chance. I pulled ruby up and checked for a pulse. I could feel her heartbeat, but faintly. I suddenly heard laughing. I looked back to see Ruby's mom. Instantly, my anger flicked on. "You...you did this?!" I yelled. The diamond simply laughed. "No daughter of mine will be a-" I couldn't even process that she said the f slur. All I knew was that I had to get ruby help. I turned back and scooped up Ruby. "You'll fucking pay for this!" I yelled, rushing out. The diamond ran behind me with a baseball bat that she had hidden earlier. I stopped at the end of the stairs, seeing everyone stare at me. Pain suddenly hit me in the back of the head, making me fall to the ground with Ruby. I felt my head throb with pain while both family's panicked. I heard my dad calling 911 as Ruby's dad confronted Ruby's mom. "R-ruby.." I whispered. I forced myself to not faint and gripped ruby in my arms. I saw blood. But not Ruby's. I reached to the back of my head. It felt as if a chunk of it was gone. I pulled my arm back to see blood on it. Everywhere. I wanted to scream, but I couldn't. Ruby's body moved a bit and her eyes opened. The last thing I could hear before I fainted was Ruby's voice and ambulance sirens.