Just a Friday night. (Fluff)

I never watched the titanic lol it's just this one scene.
I haven't been posting for a while and I'm sorry lol.
I hope y'all enjoy this chapter! Words: 1,754. See y'all later- Temp

❤️Ruby's POV:
I groan into the couch, bored as Flower is sitting next to me. "What's wrong hun?" She asks me, gently rubbing my back.

I blush at the pet name, "I'm so bored...." I complain, pulling my face into her thighs. She blushes she readjusts me into her lap.

We both blush, staring into each others eyes. "How about we watch the titanic?" Flower suggests and I nod.

She faces me towards the TV as she turns on the movie.

So far it's boring until we see the part where the 2 objects (or people whatever) are at the tip of the boat.

One of them lifts up the other on the boat romantically (you prob know the scene). My head starts to spark with ideas.

"Flower what if we remade that scene!" I exclaim as I shift myself to face her. She gasps and I know for a fact she agrees.

"Ruby that sounds great!" Flower exclaims, standing up but I'm still on her lap. I fall backwards. I can feel all my senses starting to panic.

I might die right now! I could get a concussion but either way it's going to hurt! I'm so scared and there's nothing to do to save myself and-

She catches me.

Flower catches me right before I can hit the ground and hold me like she had dipped me on purpose.

"I didn't mean to Intentionally make this romantic but I'm glad I did, cause u look hot from this angle." She said to me, flirting and smirking at me.

I get really flustered at her compliment and I look away. She smiles and grabs my face gently. She then pulls me in for a surprise kiss. I become even more flustered. I kiss back still flustered but enjoy it.

She pulls away and then stands back up with me. She notices I'm still flustered so she gently rubs my head, trying to calm me down. It seems to work.

"So how are we going to remake the scene?" She asks me, turning off the tv. I wonder for a moment before remembering the bathtub. "To the bathroom!" I exclaim.

I then grab her hand and run upstairs to the bathroom. We enter it and climb into the bathtub. We both stand up and Flower picks me up like they did in the movie.

"Like that?" She asks me and I nod. She sets me down so I can go get a fan. (Not Fanny LOL.) I put the huge fan behind us to make it look like wind and then I turn it on.

Flower then picks me up and her petals start to flap. "Don't ever drop me oh dear Flower!" I exclaim and we both share a laugh. She rocks me about pretending I'm the boat.

She then faces me towards her. "Oh no, here comes the iceberg!" She exclaims, kissing me on the cheek as I turn flustered and giggle.

She turns off the fan and we get out of the bathtub. We then walk downstairs to continue watching the titanic. She wraps her arm around my waist as I wrap my arms around her waist too.

I've never wanted to never leave somewhere more than before. Us being pushed up against each other, her arm around my waist. It was a romantic feeling.

The movie ends and the credits begin. Flower yawns and gets up. I fall to where she was sitting and groan.

"Nooooo my warmnesssss....!" I groan and she chuckles.

She walks back over and forces my head upwards. She kisses my forehead before turning me over on my back.