You never skated?

Since Christmas is coming up after thanksgiving and I forgot to make a Halloween chapter, here is a more Christmas themed chapter!!

Ruby's pov:

The warmness of flower surrounded me as I laid on  her chest. I was reading a book I had gotten while she was on her phone. "Ruby, pencil and match are going on a date to the roller rink." Flower said, looking from her phone to me. I looked back at her, "good for them?" I asked, smirking. "Well, do you wanna go on a date?" She asked. "Uh, duh! I love going on dates with you!!" I said, sitting up on her lap and kissing her cheek romantically. "Ok, I think we should have it somewhere a bit more holiday themed." She said, putting her phone down and holding my hand with the hand she was holding her phone with.

The parking lot was filled with an intense amount of people and cars, and this usually meant that the place flower picked was a good date place. She said not to wear anything too fancy, so I just wore some black shorts, a regular baggy t-shirt, and a few bracelets. Flower wore her denim jacket, a black tank top, and a pink plaid skirt. She looked around the entire parking lot and not even an inch of parking space could be found. "Fuck, this place is packed." "Flower we can just park at the place next to us." "That's a stripper club, ruby." "So? You'd literally pay the manager for me to start a class." "Would I?" "Maybe." "Whatever," she went on, "I'll just park there." She said, pulling out of the parking lot.

She pulled into the stripper club's parking lot, far from the building and more towards the building we were trying to get into. Flower parked the car, grabbing her purse. "I hope you like our date, Ruby." She said, winking at me. I was confused, but I got out of the car after her and we both started walking. I just held her hand and walked with her, as I didn't know where the heck she were taking me. She giggled, looking excited. I acted excited too, but she could be taking me anywhere. We rounded the corner and I finally saw the building. It was massive! "Since it's the Holliday season and ice skating is popular, why not try it?" Flower chuckled, extending her arm out like she was showing the future.

I squeezed flower into a hug excitedly. "R-Ruby! T-thats a little tight!" She said giggling and hugging me back, patting me on the back as I smothered her cheeks with kisses. I pulled back from her rosy cheeks and let her go. "Goodness ruby I love you and all but your stronger than the hulk with that hug!" She said, kissing the top of my forehead. I giggled, holding her hand again as we walked quickly into the ice skating place. The automatic doors opened for us as soon as we walked up to the place. It was packed from the moment we stepped foot into the building, objects of all kinds, mostly couples, were in line to get ice skates. I groaned quietly as flower held in her giggles, waiting in line with everyone else. We waited for what felt like years, but while we were in line, I realized something.

I never skated before.

I started to panic on the inside while my outside looked excited with flower, doing little feet bounces. What if I fell and hurt myself so bad I died?? What if I fell into the ice and got two black eyes? What- what- what if flower gets hurt?! Has she skated before? Why didn't I think if this before!? Do we both get hurt??! How do I move on literal ice?! Wh-

"Ruby what size are your shoes?" I heard a voice say. I stopped panicking once I recognized the voice. Flower. I halted the panicking as soon as I could, trying to mask it. "I have small feet, so I guess an adult's size 4?" "Ruby you sound like your feet haven't grown since 3rd grade." I giggled quietly at this, covering my mouth. I still panicked as flower grabbed our ice skates, paid, and dragged my hand to a booth. She started to untie her sneakers, setting my skates beside me and hers beside her. I unstrapped my Velcro shoes quickly, setting them behind me and looking at the ice skates. I glanced at flower, who was almost done untying, and then wiggled my foot into the first skate. I didn't know anything about ice skates so I didn't really how to prep for walking.

I got both of the skates on, all tied and ready. Flower was almost done with getting her skates ready and I was freaking out. How the heck would I balance on these things?! Flower stood tall and graceful, as always, walking around to me and extending her hand. I gulped, taking it and trying to copy her. But instead of standing tall, I fell right into flower's chest. We hit the floor with a thud, my head spinning. "ahhh.....Ruby are you ok?" Flower asked. I could only hear as my sight was blocked by the floor. I put my hand up as a thumbs up. Flower giggled as I looked up. She was sitting up as my head emerged from the floor in front of flower. Flower still looked graceful after taking that fall, but I felt like I had been blackmailed by a giraffe.

Flower helped me up and wrapped her arm around me, trying to keep me up. I did my best, my wobbly knees trying to give out. Flower went in front of me, stepping onto the ice. I held onto her hands and looked down to the ice. I then looked back at her. "I...uh..I can't...." I stuttered, avoiding to look at flower. I felt her warm hand touch my cheek and gently turn my face toward hers. "You never skated?" She asked. I nodded, sighing. She suddenly gripped my hips and pulled me close to her on the ice. "F-Flower!!" I yelled, scared. I hugged her tightly, shutting my eyes as I were scared to look down. I couldn't feel her warmth anymore and I felt my feet moving. I opened my eyes to see I was slowly gliding across the ice. It didn't seem as bad as I thought.

I pressed harshly on my foot, trying to stop, when then, flower came behind me and grabbed my hands, making us fly across the ice. Flower seemed to be a profesional at this whole ice skating thing. She skated quickly with me, holding me close. I followed her footing and tried to match her as much as I physically could. I quickly got the hang of it and flower let me go. I caught up next to her as we held hands. "See? You're ok." She said, her more Russian accent (I decided she's half Russian half whatever country they're in) coming through. I giggled. She then grabbed my hips again, speeding up. We were about to hit the turn. "Flower, there's a turn!" I warned. "Do you trust me?" She shouted. "Yes. Yes, of course I do! But wh-" I couldn't finish my sentence as she lifted me into the air and spun around. We laughed at the sudden romantic moment, flower holding onto me. I looked around at the rink, everyone else seemed to be glancing at us. I felt like everything were at peace, and it were just the two of us; me and flower.

I looked down at flower who seemed so concentrated, but bubbly. That's what I loved about her, her confidence, her way of being serious, but always sneaking in a way to make everyday amazing. If anyone were to hurt her, they may as well be the delicious pancakes flower makes because I will burn them. Flower slowly lifted me down, but not all the way. She set me down on the wall that separated the booths from the ice, our faces meeting. "You did such a good job." she complimented, leaning in until our foreheads met, then our noses. There was no more space between us then, my lips against hers. Her fingers against my face. It was ever so romantic. My stomach buzzed with nervousness. We both back out at the same time, a string of saliva keeping us connected.

"Wow." I gasped, flower giggling. "How about we head home, it's getting late." She offered, letting me down. I nodded, astonished at the kiss. I know, we've kissed so many times over the last 7 months we've been together, but this one felt even more special. I carefully untied my skates and put them behind me as I slipped on my Velcros. I grabbed the skates and waited impatiently for flower to finish. She knocked off the ice on her knees once she finished putting her shoes on, gripping onto her skates. We walked over to the table, handing back the skates to the lady and exiting the building. "Do you feel better about skating now?" Flower asked, looking down at me as we held hands again. I nodded, smiling at her as we made it to the car.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS LATE!!! The next chapter of my ruby x flower demon x angel series is also being worked on so don't you worry! Happy new years also! Temp out!