The double surprise.

Heyy y'all how's it going? It's been a few days since I wrote but by the time this is published it'll prob been a week since the last chapter. Words: 5014 (THE MOST!!!) . Idea by @roroorrorii See y'all!-temp

Flower's POV 🌸:
I sit on the couch, afraid that Ruby was going to wake up. Why, you may ask? Well because I'm getting her a surprise gift for our next date! That's right, next date! It's going to be on Saturday, aka in a week and I decided to get her something she'd really like!

I was jotting down a few ideas when suddenly, Ruby came downstairs. " *yawn*, good morning Flower!" She said, tired. I blush in embarrassment as I hid the sketch pad. "Good morning Ruby!" "Are you ok Flower, you're looking a little red?" She asked, coming over and sitting next to me.

My blush for embarrassment became a blush for love as she scooted over, leaned upward and kissed my forehead. I became a flustered mess as we made eye contact. "Ohhhhh! You're blushing because of me?~" she said flirting, blushing now too.

"I'll be honest Ruby, yeah." I said with confidence. She giggled and put her warm hands on my cheeks, "you're so cute Flower." She said as I put my hands on her cheeks. "Right back at ya hun." I said as we both pulled in for a kiss.

It was a long passionate kiss as we both danced together with our tongues. We both backed out after a bit more than half a minute, panting. "Well, I know what woke me up today." Ruby said, flirting one last time before getting up to use the bathroom.

I took a moment to calm down, then took the sketch pad from its hiding place and looked at my suggestions,

1. Crystals
2.Roses
3. Stuffed animals
4.money?

I groan in frustration as I continue reading them,

5. Gem polisher
6. A radio

A radio? Huh, that's a weird suggestion. Maybe I'll just ask Ruby herself. Like she read my mind, Ruby came downstairs and sat back on the couch. "Oh hey Ruby! Just a question, what do you like?" I ask her. "I like you Flower.~" she said, flirting again.

We both blush a lot as we both laugh. We both finish laughing, "but it all seriousness, I do like stuffed animals and flowers, like you! Why do u ask?" "Oh, just wondering!" I say, smiling. "Alright Flower? I'm gonna go make some eggs." "Don't forget to not put eggshells in the eggs this time babe!" "I won't!"

6 days until the date.

I wake up very early at 5 am for my job, almost waking up Ruby! I get up and tuck in Ruby before turning off my alarm. I then grab my phone and turn to my closet and pick out an outfit. It's a silky red blouse with these adorable white shorts along with a dark brown belt!

(What it looks like)

I then grab my purse and before I leave my room, I kiss Ruby on the forehead

I then grab my purse and before I leave my room, I kiss Ruby on the forehead. I then leave our bedroom and enter the bathroom. That's where I brushed my teeth and quickly brushed my petals. I tried my best to not waste much time getting ready. After that, I left the bathroom and went downstairs to make some breakfast.