Lets play a little game

***Okay like HEYYYYY!:) New update!:) Like yay!!!:) Okay nothing to talk about ... Just enjoy this (hopefully) wonderful and lovely chapter. By the way go check out the book Saved its by CorraRose! It's really good. Okay on with it!***

Chapter 8:

Louis's POV:

I get downstairs and sit in the circle. I end up with Charlotte on my right and Niall on my left. We turned the lights off and Liam has the only flashlight.

"Okay guys. Tonights game is ..." He pauses for effect.

"TRUTH OR DARE!" Everyone hoots with excite meant. Even me. Well, everyone except Charlotte who looks confused.

"What's truth or dare?" She asks Harry.

"Well-" He starts.

"Princess, it's simple. You get two choices, truth or dare. One person lets say Harry asks me 'truth or dare' and I said truth. He would give me a question that I'd have to answer truthfully. But if I said dare he'd give me a dare that I would have to do unless I chicken. You only get one chicken. You can use it on a truth or dare. Understand?" I ask her.

"Okay let's play! Liam start it off!" Niall claps.

"Okay ... Zayn truth or dare." He asks.

"Dare, baby!"

"I dare you to ... Pick one person to make you a drink of any kind they like and you have to drink it. They can put anything in it they want." Liam says. Zayn looks around and looks at me.

"I pick Lou." I stand up and go to the kitchen. I get a cup down from the cupboard. I get olives, milk, mustard, ketchup, and pickles. Them I grab some cinnamon, salt, pepper, and some sugar. I put all of those things and the cup and stir it up. I almost gag at the smell. I bring it to Zayn who take one look at it and pales.

"What did you put in this, Louis?"

"I am not going to tell you. It would be easier if you just chugged it." I say. He plugs his nose an chugged it all down. He coughs.

"That was horrible!" Everyone starts laughing.

"Truth or dare ... Charlotte!" Zayn says. Charlotte looks a little tense. I guess I wouldn't want to go after someone had that dare.

"Dare." She decides.

"I dare you to give me a three minuet presentation on how to flirt." He says. She stands up.

"I might need some people to help me out. Is that okay?" She asks. Zayn nods.

"Harry, Lou? If you'd be so kind." We stand up.

"Today I shall give you some examples of good flirting and bad flirting. A bad example of flirting is." She motions to Harry who walks over to me an wraps his arm around me.

"Are you from Tennessee, because you're the only face I want to make out with." The boys double over in laughter. Charlotte tries to hold in her laughter.

"Another bad example is ..." Harry walks away and walks back.

"Nice legs. What time do they open?" Harry asks me. I blush and turn away. I hear everyone laughing. Except Harry. He is still standing there with his arm wrapped around me.

"Harry, you can let go now." I say.

"Sorry, Boo." He says and pulls his arm off me. He looks a little hurt web I asked him to do that.

"One more bad one is ..." Once again Harry wraps his arm around me.

"Did you Windex those pants ... Because I can see myself in them." I start to laugh hysterically. That is like the worst pick up line EVER!

"Now lets do one good one shall we I you don't mind boys?" I shake my head. Harry looks down at me as says.

"Hey, I couldn't help but notice you. You are the most beautiful one here. You have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. I could look at them all day. They are perfect. Just like you." Everyone is silent after that. I look past Harry to see Charlotte she looks ... Happy? I don't really know why she would be happy. I can tell I am blushing furiously.

"That is my presentation on flirting." She bows as we all clap. We sit back down.

"Harry! Truth or dare?" She ask.

"I am the masta of dares, Little one! Bring it on."

"I dare you to make out with a person of your choice in this room for ..." She looks at Niall.

"Three minuets." He says. She shrugs.

"Yeah three minuets, and please don't say me! I know I am the most beautiful in this room but can I say nasty?" He chuckles.

"I know you're the most beautiful here. Well, after Lou obviously. I wasn't going to pick you." He says. Did he just call me beautiful?"

"I pick Louis." He turns to face me.

"Liam can you time this. I don't trust the other." He says looking at me.

"Yeah, Harry I got it." Liam says. Harry leans close to me. I lick my lips as he watches me. He looks down at my lips. He leans even closer until I feel our breath mingling. I don't know what possessed me to do it, but I crash our lips together.

***My Larry is really feeling in this chapter! I haven't done a lot of Louis, so I decided to make a whole chapter with him ... Well actually I thought it would be too much work to keep switching POVS in this chapter so I just kept one the woke time. Okay that's it hope you enjoyed!

Lots of Love

Taylor:)***