Um... Erm.... Hormonal Issues.....

Me: Hey everyone! I'm back! I'm going to tell you right now, there are going to be some... stuff in this chapter... Just don't get 'excited' please, sadly this isn't a lemon. But a huge time skip though. It's spring time now! And I've noticed something that I haven't been doing, so I'll let lover boy here do it for me!

Natsu: *sigh* Shut it...

Me: I'll cut you.

Natsu: *sighs* Toni-chan doesn't own any characters from Fairy Tail, only her OC's. There are you happy?

Me: What's up with you?

Natsu: This chapter isn't a lemon that's what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I woke up alone in my bed. 

It's been awhile since I've let Natsu stay over. But I think it's better for the both of us. My dragon senses have been getting the best of me lately.

I've been doing things that I normally wouldn't do, like I've been more clingy and would glare at girls who would ever get to close to him (scaring them off), hell, I even growled at a waitress who was just giving him his food! His scent has became more than intoxicating to my nostrils, I loved to see him whenever he's shirtless (but when no one else is around), and for some reason I've been feeling like I just want to throw him up against a wall and kiss him senseless!

"What's going on with me?" I questioned myself, not thinking anyone else was with me while I was changing for the day.

"You don't know?" Ichigo asked from his bed (I bought him and Sei matching beds), I looked back raising an eyebrow, The reason it doesn't shock me that he's seeing me change? Well, he's already seen me change before and says that he doesn't really care, I don't really either.

"What do you mean?" I question him after I finally finished pulling my shirt over my head. Ichigo sighs and rubs his temples in annoyance before replying.

"It's 'Mating Season' for dragons, _________." (I got that from one of the comment's in the last chapter! Thanks to that comment I have something to go off now.)

"What? Mating season?"

"Yes, it will happen to 'Dragon Slayers' in their teenage years... Ya know.... Because of their hormonal issues.. But, sense you are acting this way, this shows that it's mating season. But, I'm not so sure your ready for.... That, yet so lets go to Master Makarov to see what we can do about this." Ichigo says, putting on his little shirt that has a Fairy Tail guild mark on it in (F/C).

~At the guild after informing Master Makarov!~

"Hmm... Well, that can't be good...." Master says looking at Ichigo.

"Yeah, their pheromones are going to run wild, they might even hurt each other...." Ichigo puts his paw to his chin in thought.

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM, I ONLY CARE ABOUT WHAT THEIR GOING TO DO TO THE GUILD HALL!" Master yells, causing me to sweatdrop. That was rather harsh, doesn't he see what's going on? Ichigo told me earlier, if Natsu even gets me a little bit mad, just the slightest, I might kick his ass 6 feet into the ground. Kinda shocking... I really didn't think mating season was all that bad...

Of course Hanatano has told me about 'Mating Season', but that was so long ago and I just remembered it on the way here.

She told me that when it did happen that I should go into the mountains alone... 

'But I'm not to sure Natsu would let me...' I thought as the two short people continued their conversation.

"Master, I need you to act like I was requested on a mission in the mountains, along with Davis." I told him. If Natsu thought I was going on a mission he would want to come along, maybe if I asked Master, he would tell Natsu that they only requested two dragon slayers, and I have already been paired with Davis.

"Hm? Why?"

"Because if you say that me and Davis had a mission, and the people who requested it wanted two dragon slayers. Say that you gave them a list and pictures of the dragon slayers and they chose me and Davis. That would make it to where me and Natsu couldn't destroy the guild hall, and I can get Davis and I out of your hair for a while." I reason, Master put a hand on his chin in thought for a moment, before nodding his head.

"Alright, but if he does ask, what kind of mission should it be?" He asks me seriously. It took me a few minutes before I finally got one.

"Say that it was a mission that will take a while, no specifics, we just had to get rid of a whole pack of vulcans. But there so happen to be 6 packs, just to make sure." Ichigo and the Master sweat dropped.

"Alright, when will you leave and what will you actually do?" He asks.

"I'll leave tomorrow, so Davis and I can say our goodbyes. It will be like training. I'm going to go explain the situation to Davis." I inform them, standing by the door of Master's office.

"I'll come with you to speak with Sei." Ichigo say, coming to my side. We say our farewells to Master and leave to go to Davis' house.

Such a terrible way to begin the first day of Spring...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: OH NO! READER-SAN IS GOING TO BE AWAY FROM NATSU FOR AWHILE BECAUSE I WANT HER TO STAY A VIRGIN, for a little longer that is. *winks*

Natsu: *isn't here and knows nothing*

Me: Okay, so there is the chapter you all requested. Thanks to a very special reader out there, I finally had an idea of to do the beginning of Spring chapter! It's very rare that I can't think of anything, and this time I did have a little bit of suggesting from some friends.

Davis: Where's Lucy? *growls*

Me: Oh shit Mating Season has already gotten to Davis! (Davis is aggressive during this time, that's where you come in to calm him down!) OH YEAH! I FINALLY GOT A NEW PHONE! SO HAPPY!!!! <3 love it! I can finally read clearly and update better! Oh well! That's all for that chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! Until next time! Bye!