Your Very Own Mission!

Your POV

I decided to take the job about killing 15 (non S class) monsters. And once again Natsu begged to come... WHAT IS WITH HIM?! He's been trying to come with me everywhere I go when I'm alone and when I'm with guy friends he gets jealous! He's starting to really piss me off. I woke up this morning and headed off on my mission and Lucy begged me yesterday with her puppy dog eyes that I couldn't refuse so she came along with me.

"Hey! ______-chan!!!" Lucy yells after me trying to catch up (yeah she calls you something like that to!) I must have been daydreaming again which makes me walk faster.

"Oh sorry Lucy, daydreaming again..." I say looking into the sky and folding y heads behind my head and kicking my legs up as I walked and don't worry Lucy was the only one wearing a skirt and a tank-top. Me? Well I was wearing short-shorts (blue jean), and a long sleeve black shirt that covers my chest.

~Time Skip~

Normal POV

You and Lucy have already defeated 13 of the monsters only 2 more to go!

"We are doing good Luce!" you say panting heavily.

"Can we take a break now?!" Lucy says whining.

"Stop whining Lucy!!! The faster we get this done the faster we can get home and rest our injured bodies!!!" You yelled at her because you were more beaten and hurting more than her because you had to protect her the whole damn time! And you were pretty pissed about it too.

"Ugh fine lets get this over with!" Lucy whines and next thing we know 2 monsters pop up out of now where and one with super sharp claws sliced you starting at your hip going all the way up to your shoulder really fast and he did it another time.

Your POV

I screamed in pain from the deep cut wounds I have just gotten I fall to the ground and pass out as huge amounts of blood come out of me.

Lucy's POV

"Oh shit _______!" I yell as I see her falling backwards passing out I caught her and layer her down on a near by tree. "Open gate of the lion Loké!" I yell and Loké appears

"Is there something I can do for you beautiful?" Loké says pushing up his glasses.

"Yes could you defeat them and fast please?" I ask him

"Well sure thing beautiful I'll be done before you know it." Loké says and starts to fight. I run to _______'s side and try to keep the blood from getting everywhere. Loké soon finished the battle and came over eyes wide mouth open drooling over ______'s half naked body (only reason your half naked is because of the monster when it sliced you! and you stomach is the only thing showing)

"Loké carry ______ back to the guild with us!" I demanded and I summoned Virgo so we could hurry and get to the guild.

'Please don't die _______!' I thought to myself as the wind blown our hair all over the place.

(A/n: sorry it took a while to update Ill make it up to you so don't worry! And since I came back from the beach I have wonderful ideas for a vacation chapter later on in the story! There you go!)