Lucy vs Veronica!

Normal POV

Lucy was the first to make a move, by summoning Taurus. The woman laughed and said,

"Do you know who I am?! I'm Veronica Yasuto!" Veronica drawn one of her celestial keys as well and summoned one of her celestial spirits, which was a female bull named Grenda. Of corse Taurus had his little pervy moment with the other bull until Lucy said,

"Taurus! She's the enemy!" Taurus snapped out of his little love trance and began to fight Grenda. Taurus swung his axe at Grenda's abdomen, which Grenda blocked with her weapon, which was a big shiny sword.

"You've got some MOOves. But mine are better." Taurus said as he swung the axe up and brung it down towards Grenda's head, which she blocked with her sword again. Grenda brought her sword down hard on the crook of Taurus' neck. He yelled in pain, "I sorry, Ms. Lucy. But I must go now."

"It's okay, Taurus. Go ahead." Lucy said and allowed him to go back. Lucy then looked through her keys for someone, to beat Grenda. Lucy decided to use her Loké key.

"Open gate of the lion, Leo!" Lucy yelled and Loké appeared pushing up his glasses,

"How may I assist you beautiful?" he asks, looking over at Lucy. She just gave him the 'Kick his ass!' look, Loké nodded his head and lite up his hands. "You better be ready for a fight." Loké smirked

Veronica pulled up another key, she summoned A beautiful female woman spirit, named Yukio.

"I-I am r-r-ready to f-fight you..." Yukio said. Of corse Loké was going to drool over her. Yukio had the biggest curves Lucy had ever seen, even bigger than hers! Yukio was wearing lacy underwear and a curve hugging tank-top. By now there was a pool of water and blood below Loké (nosebleed mixed with drool). Lucy smacked Loké upside the head, he immediately snapped out of it.

"Sorry about that beautiful, I'll get right to it." Loké said, Yukio's hands lite up in the color green as she growled,

"So the innocent act isn't enough to sway you huh?" Loké just smirked and said

"Sorry, your not my type." He upper cut Yukio sending her flying a few feet away, Loké suddenly appeared in front of her and punched her again, he continued this until she disappeared. He didn't like to hit a woman, but he had to. "Lucy, I'm going back now." he stated and faded away. Lucy nodded her head and grabbed the key for Cancer the crab.

"Open, gate of the crab, Cancer!" Lucy yelled, a second later Cancer faded in.

"How would you like you hair cut today, Miss Lucy?" he asked holding up his scissors, Lucy just smiled.

"I don't want my hair cut today Cancer, but I do want you to cut her to bits!" Lucy said pointing over at Victoria. Cancer nodded his head, he suddenly popped up in front of Victoria, and started to cut her all over the place. Victoria fell to the ground seconds later cuts all over her. She would soon bleed out and die.

"Is that all, Miss Lucy? Because I need to go clean my blades." Cancer asked, Lucy shakes her head ad Cancer started to fade away.

1 down, 4 to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Okay I know this chapter sucks,

Lucy: Hey!

Me: But I have to do all of the fight scenes! I'm pretty sure Natsu's fight scene might suck like this one, I'm not good with fight scenes... *sighs* But I'm going to make yours amazing! *mumbles* or try to *mumbles*

Natsu: What?!

Happy: No way!

Gray: Mine is probably going to be better. *smirks*

Natsu&Gray: *starts fighting*

Me: *sighs* Oh well that's all for this chapter! I hope you liked it! Until next time! Bye!