Natsu vs. Clayton!

Me: Okay just to refresh your memory, the guy Natsu is fighting has the power of water, but unlike Juvia's power, his body isn't made of water. He can use water in any way he pleases. This chapter should be kind of interesting, because water and fire. And water overcomes fire.... But don't worry! Our wonderful, dreamy Natsu won't die! I didn't say, that he wouldn't get severely hurt, so no promises on that! That was just to rejog your memory a little. Okay onto the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV

Natsu was standing in front of a man, that was taller than him. He has the ability to control water, so this was going to be an interesting fight. Natsu had a smirk on his face and started to crack his knuckles.

"You ready, big guy? Because I got a fire in my belly and nothing holding my back!" Natsu said as his fist began to be engulfed in fire.

"You must be the son of the fire dragon Igneel. What is your name, boy?" The large man asked, Natsu just looked at him surprised. 'How does he know Igneel?' Natsu thought as his eyes went wide, and his mouth opened slightly in shock. Then Natsu regained himself and smirked challengingly.

"Natsu Dragneel, Fire Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail. Who are you?" Natsu asked, ready to kick the guys ass.

"Clayton Ederm, Water Mage of The Killers Guild." Clayton said calmly, as his hand started to turn into water. Natsu narrowed his eyes at Clayton, oh he was ready to fight. "Water Slicer!" Clayton yelled as he held his hand up, shooting a sharp water things that look like food slicers (but made for cutting humans.) Natsu dodges the sharp water knives, and goes up in the air.

"Fire Dragon Claw!" Natsu kicked Clayton with his fiery foot, which made Clayton skid back a little, He scowled at the Fire Dragon Slayer.

"Water Tornado!" Clayton yelled, and a tornado of water came at Natsu, but he acted fast.

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" His roar pushed back the water a little, but since water overcomes fire, Natsu's flame was put out, he got hit by the water and it sent him flying back until he hit the wall really hard.

Natsu fell to the ground, unmoving. Clayton had put his fire out, how would Natsu win this battle, if he's fighting a water wielder? 'Maybe if I do close and fast attacks then I may be able to defeat him, now I just need to stay still until he comes over here.' Natsu thought staying still waiting.

After a short while, Clayton started walking over to Natsu, just like he planed.

"Damn, I though a Dragon Slayer would put up more of an interesting fight. What? Did Igneel not teach you a damn thing?" Clayton mocked, Natsu just stayed unmoving, hiding his anger so he wouldn't be found out.

Clayton walked closer to Natsu, Natsu popped up and spiral kicked him. Clayton fell back onto his butt, and struggled to keep his balance when he stood up. Natsu got up and used this to his advantage, he kicked Clayton right in the abdomen, sending him flying back. Natsu ran over to him while he was down,

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" Natsu yelled and the force he put into it sent himself into the air, luckily he landed on his feet when he reached the ground. Clayton was on the ground, struggling to get up.

Once he finally got up, he brushed himself off with a scoff. "Dumbass Dragon Slayer... I'll show you!" Natsu looked at him dumbfounded,

"What the hell are you talking about, Baldy?" Natsu asked, laughing at the bald mans reaction(A/n: Clayton is bal, by the way)

"Water Canon!" Clayton yelled and a canon made of water appeared and he started shooting it at Natsu.

Natsu dodged them, left and right, up and down, but got distracted when he thought that Clayton ran out of amo, Clayton finally caught Natsu off guard, Clayton thought fast and shot Natsu square in his chest, sending Natsu to the wall, making a incredibly large indent.

Clayton swiftly made his way to Natsu, quickly while he was still inside of the wall. Clayton raised his arm with a wicked smirk on his face,

"Water Explosion!" Clayton yelled, the impact sent Natsu through the wall, that was made of bricks. Clayton jumped through the hole, only to be greeted by a fiery fist in his face. He fell backwards to the ground, Natsu jumped into him and lite up both of his fist and continued to hit Clayton screaming,

"DONT TALK ABOUT IGNEEL LIKE YOU KNOW HIM, YOU SHITY BASTARD!!!" After he yelled that he threw Clayton up and waited for the right moment.... That moment finally came, to where Clayton came back down and was falling in front of Natsu. Natsu acted fast, this would be his finishing move if he put all his magic energy into it. "FIRE DRAGON!!! ROOOOOAAAARRRR!!!" Natsu yelled and the impact from all the power that he put into it, he sent himself back towards the wall. He saw that Clayton went into the sky and he went so far, he looked like a star in the sky. Natsu on the other hand, fell to the ground and immediately passed out, due to the lack of magic energy.

Natsu had won the battle and was now knocked out.

2 down, 3 to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: YAY! I FINISHED ANOTHER CHAPTER!

Natsu: *still knocked out* ...

Me: *sighs in relief* Finally. It's like 3:04 AM right now, yeah if you didn't know, I'm a crazy insomniac. And the weird part is... I CRAVE SLEEP!!!! SLEEP IS MY LOVER!!!! AND THE BED IS THE WITNESS!!!!! Oh my god, I love you, Sleep! <3

Davis: You say this yet your up at 3 in the morning, writing your story...

Me: *wacks Davis on the head with a newspaper* Bad boy! Don't be a big meanie head like Gray!

Gray: Hey, what the hell?!

Me: Gray, your clothes. *blank face*

Gray: 0///////0 WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?! *goes and looks for clothes*

Davis: *pulls out Gray's shirt and jacket from behind his back*

Me: *pulls out Gray's boxers and pants* Heheh, we're evil. *throws Gray's clothes into a deep hole*

Davis: *nods in agreement and does the same*

Me: Oh well! That's all for this chapter! I hope you liked it! Until next time! Bye!