Im Here To Save Her!

Normal POV

Natsu burst through the door of where ever you where, pouring the brightness of light into the room. You smiled with happiness because he came to save you. But you never knew why Gray kidnapped you but it never it popped up in your mind to ask. As Natsu stomped towards Gray you could finally see him and he looked over at you and I slight blush appeared on his face but quickly disappeared when he faced Gray again. He punched Gray so hard you heard him hit a wall. And you felt so tired for some reason so you passed out.

Natsu's POV

"C'MON ICICLE! GET UP AND FIGHT!" I yell at Gray. 'I don't understand why he would kidnap ______!' I thought as I got over to him I pulled him up by his collar and punched him right through the wall. He got up and just stood there and looked like he was thinking about something.

"Natsu...I don't even know why I kidnapped _______..." Gray said. 'What the hell? He doesn't know why he did it?' I thought as I stared at him dumbstruck.

"What do you mean?" I ask in an angry tone. I was so worried I didn't even notice that I was engulfed in flames of anger but they died down once I noticed Gray hasn't been fighting me back and after he said that they were gone.

"I don't know I guess I was jealous because you hangout with her a lot and she shows you a whole bunch of attention. And it's pretty obvious that you like the attention by the way you act around her. I wish I never done this I just wanted her to pay some attention to me. Because I kinda like her. She's nice, beautiful, smart, everything." Gray says. he sounds really sad...

"Let's make a deal." I say looking at Gray with a serious face.

"Like what?" His head pops up and he looks at me curiously.

"We don't say anything to _____ and we do what we normally do with her but I'll get her to pay attention to you some time. And in the end she will pick who she loves. But we can't say anything to her about it. Deal?" I say holding out my hand to shake on the deal.

"Deal." He says shaking my hand.

"Oh and I'll tell everyone that it wasn't you and you where going after who ever it was with me okay?" I say.

"Okay, thanks, flame head." He says letting go of my head.

"I'm pretty sure she will forgive you. Once she hears why you did this." I tell him with my goofy grin.

"That's good I don't want her mad at me." He laughs nervously.We got _______ back to her house and I told everyone what happen (not the real thing the excuse me and Gray made up) I didn't tell anyone the truth. Me and Gray took care of ______ until she got better and we told everyone at the guild she had a cold. Once she woke up we explained everything.

"I see. I didn't know you felt like I wasn't paying attention to you. Well we can hangout some time okay?" ______ says grinning a cute grin.

"Thanks that sounds nice ______." Gray say smiling.

"Alright! Lets do something to celebrate!" I say happily and we head to the guild.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: IM SO HAPPY ITS SUMMER TIME!!!

Natsu: I KNOW RIGHT!!!

Happy: It's soooo hooootttt...

Lucy: I agree...

Gray: Stop complaining it feels fine to me.

Natsu: Yeah it not even near hot right Toni-chan?

Me: Yeah it actually feels normal.

Erza: Requip! *changes into bikini*

Me: I'm with Erza! *changes into bikini*

Natsu: Well since Toni-chan is gone ill do this... Hope you enjoyed this chapter the next one is coming soon. TONI-CHAN, ERZA WAIT UP!!! *runs after them wearing swimming trunks*

Everyone else: *follows Natsu*